**Domain List (Please Read Warning First)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I just figured that some might find this useful.

EDIT: After some consideration, I feel as though this link might prove troublesome to some members. If any of you want the link, please let me know and I will give it to you. I don't want problems to occur here. I'm just being cautious. I don't want to do anything that could potentially harm this site. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Sorry. But me saying that has put me in enough danger. Now I'm on the run! :(

I guess it really is taboo to ask why someone got banned, eh?

(Don't ban me for saying that LOL!)

In most cases yes.

Lonekiller wanted to be banned, we weren't going to ban someone just because they asked. He started sending PMs not conductive to Terms of service policy of maintaining a supportive helpful environment. Why he decided to do what he did instead of asking to have his account deleted is beyond me, but that's the gist of it. And that's all I'm going to say.

Oh and no you won't get banned for asking, at least not by me. Of course I can't speak for my co-mods...dun dun dun...

LOL :p

He got banned for asking too many questions!

I'm not even sure what type of domains he listed I didn't see the list. I can only imagine it was proxies or something.

LOL!!

Yeah I guess I should have said "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you" dammit, perfect time to use the line and I didn't.

Sci-Fi you are keeping the name list, aren't you?

Sci you need to send me another copy, I only have the old list.

Latest posts

Back