I need someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxtox

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right place to post a thread like this but hello, I'm a 23 years old guy and new here. There's nothing special about me...
When I need someone to talk to there's none, I feel so unwanted and it hurts me, so I'm looking for someone to talk to - friends if possible.

Hey Noxtox, welcome to the forum. If you ask me there is something special about everyone. Feel free to send me a PM if you need to talk.

Noxtox said:
I'm not sure this is the right place to post a thread like this but hello, I'm a 23 years old guy and new here. There's nothing special about me...
When I need someone to talk to there's none, I feel so unwanted and it hurts me, so I'm looking for someone to talk to - friends if possible.
Welcome to ALL! Feel free to send me a private message anytime.

Hi Nottoxic!

We all are so SPeCIAL we particularly want to be talked or approached a narcissisric way no one dares because there's a toxic self-centered way we all were raised in different ways.

I'm glad your not online since I don't normally talk to men who say what you said. In the subway my crush or talk normally goes to girls/ladies and If I see their belief system is too different from mine, there are chances I shrank back before the ran from anything they'd found unappealing or dislikeable on me: Everybody takes what they liked! An each day could be a single gift (enjoy them the more). When I was younger I kicked too many asses and now I might be receiving all the bad things I did, so I must be brave (to endure it all).

Noxtox said:

Hello. How are you doing? how's life?

Noxtox said:

Hi there, we all need someone to talk to 🙂 Happy to chat anytime 🙂 Just PM me 🙂

Latest posts

Back