I read a thread about a photo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limlim

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I read a thread about someone adding their photo to the photo thread. Let me know how you all feel about that.

Hmmm, I'm not sure.

Depends on the photo, and the photo thread.

I withold full judgement until a congressional investigation or something.

Thank you

ledia i promise you that is a genuine photograph of me and has not been photoshopped or anything else, im using a photo of myself to have some fun with peoples idea of my sex is all, im sick n stressed out, thought itd make putting up a photo more interesting ^_^

simhthmss said:
ledia i promise you that is a genuine photograph of me and has not been photoshopped or anything else, im using a photo of myself to have some fun with peoples idea of my sex is all, im sick n stressed out, thought itd make putting up a photo more interesting ^_^

I was not referring to your photo :) and limlim was not too I dare say.

He's just seen a photo (prolly his or mine, or his) and he is making a thread to announce it to the world.

ok, id love if you had a crack at my experiment, i was hoping people i know a bit better would have a go n that upto you

bored-smiley-tapping-fingers.gif

I don't see how this could be the case, clearly my tag beside my avatar says "not a troll"

What if mine said "not a teapot"?

Limlim said:
I don't see how this could be the case, clearly my tag beside my avatar says "not a troll"

honeysuckle. I've been guilty of thinking of you as a forum troll too. Please accept my dearest apologies. I wish i could do more.

I need to meditate for a couple of years on this mistake, but i'm afraid that i'm not a monk.

I'm lost. Help.

Latest posts

Back