lonely otaku girl who only wants a good/best friend.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandy

Reaction score
Hey there , I never thought I'd see myself posting on a forum like this but at this point in all honesty I'm willing to admit I have a social problem. The lonely feeling has reached a point where I can't Ignore it any longer.

This being said its hard to explain why I'm lonely, I hardly get any social interaction. My work is from home for a call center and I am not currently In school I'm 22 and have a lot of ambitions and I'm not the type to give in easily.

I'm a geek and I dont drink party or smoke, never have and never will. Disneyland is my second home and I'm not religious nor am I an aethiest. I have interests in most geek culture such as anime , gaming , Dr who, sherlock comic books, Cosplay, Disney, xmen, game of thrones, ball jointed dolls , my little pony , kpop,jrock , japanese lolita fashion, chinese culture, martial arts, photography, drawing,animation and the like.

I only have distant friends or people I hardly know no one I am close to or feel a connection with. I dont have any real family members and am orphaned so friends ARE my family. I moved out here a few years ago and i miss having a good friend to talk to and I would really love to have a best friend I can geek out with or hang with I feel I really need to be around more girls my age, however i am open to guys to. I'm non judgmental and consider myself to be a positive person who likes to joke and goof around. I don't care what you look like, what your ethnicity is or if you have a disability personality has and will always matter most to me.

To get a better view of my personality and more of what I'm looking for take a look here:http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/stp/4049500111.html

Its a bit long but if you find yourself able to read the whole thing I'm sure we will get along great n.n

Anyone is welcomed to message me to have a conversation I don't mind if you are near or far but it would be really nice to have a friend close by and to hang out with. I'm in orange county CA c:

Please someone message me? I'm super lonely these days. I'm interested in compassionate , kind , real people who are thoughtful and considerate. Not energy vampires, drama queens, negative warpholes, rude ********, or fakes.

Thanks for your time!

-Pandy

Hi Pandy :)

You have a lot of interests, so I'm sure you will find someone to talk to here.

Hey Pandy, welcome to the forum, if you spend some time here and post on some threads it can be a good way to meet people, sometimes I think some people tend to be a little reluctant/shy to just message someone directly with out some indirect interaction first. Just a thought. And I hope to see you around the forum. I did check out your craigslist post, you seem like a genuinely nice person.

Hey Pandy, welcome to the forum. Lots of great people to talk to here, I hope you'll be able to make some new friends from here you can relate to or connect with. :)

I do like Game of Thrones too. And it'd be nice or convenient if you could enable PM, unless you just want people to message you through this thread or e-mail? Then it's cool. :D

Hey there everyone! And thank you for your responses.

@garbageman - i will take a look at posting around the forums thanks for the suggestion :D

@disturbedhell - im sorry we dont share common interests but its nice to know I'm not the only person who feels lonely.

@ladyforsaken - thank you for your suggestion , sorry about that! I've been using my phone and I just fixed my profile settings so people can pm me n.n

Thanks again! XD

Hello Pandy, welcome to the forum! You have lots of interests which is wonderful!
I'm sure you'll have no problem in finding new friends on here. =)

You're not alone feeling lonely, I suffer from being quite lonely myself.
Feel free to message me if you wish!

Hi there and welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for on this great site :).

Latest posts

Back