Stuff I make

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, yeah I like a lot of detail and it takes some time :) And so much of it is shockingly small in size. Like the little chocolate frog next to the toothpick shows scale.

I bought an unfinished dollhouse at a yard sale for $10. When I saw the price of miniatures for it I decided I'd make my own. I thought it would be cool to pass on to my daughter.

Hey For Granted, I have always been fascinated with miniatures. Great work, absolutely amazing. I have always wanted to build a doll house from scratch and make everything in it.

When I was a kid I think the fascination began with model trains, my dad built me and my brother a nice train table, and we built a small town. We didn't get very far, or stay dedicated to it for long enough to finish. But the appreciation of miniatures stuck with me. Thanks for showing these, you have a real talent for it. Beautiful work!

Impressive; you should open an online shop or something. And if you do, I'll have a discount cake since it was my idea.

9006 said:
Impressive; you should open an online shop or something. And if you do, I'll have a discount cake since it was my idea.

eBay :D And I want some cake too (yum)

Thanks everyone :) I really appreciate all the nice comments. It's always nice to hear praise on something handmade. Do any of you do crafts of some sort?

Wow that stuff is fantastic, you are very talented! I would definately wear the jewellrey :).

Hey everyone, I thought it might be neat for anyone with crafty inclinations to learn a little something about a fun material I work with called polymer clay for anyone who hasn't heard of it. It's extremely easy to use, all it takes is clay like this:http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCULPEY-CLA...375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232c084eff

a few simple tools (my favorite being large tweezers and an unused (do I really have to say that?) toothpick, and a regular oven to bake it in on 200 degrees for about 12 minutes. I bake it in a tin disposable pie pan that I reuse.

You can make anything your mind can come up with in the world out of it :)

Here's a simple and quick tutorial on making a halloween skull charm on youtube:

And one of my own creations, an Alice in Wonderland tea table with almost everything on the table made out of polymer clay:

And in honor of Halloween upcoming a zombie giraffe a client asked me to make her (don't ask me why, she has a thing for giraffes and zombies lol):

AWESOME :D I have been meaning to work with polymer clay but sadly dont have an oven :/ so im stuck to paint and paper as of now. our works are really cool. :)

swirlturtle said:
AWESOME :D I have been meaning to work with polymer clay but sadly dont have an oven :/ so im stuck to paint and paper as of now. our works are really cool. :)

Not sure if you knew this, but you can use a counter top convection oven as well like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aroma-AeroM...all_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item4177911e2f

You have to bake it at a higher temperature like 300 degrees or more (experiment and see what works) or else the item won't bake hard enough to be unbreakable. I have one of those as well for when I don't want to heat up the house with the regular oven. It depends on the item's size you're baking how long you need to bake it. I just watch mine for signs of light browning and at the first sign I take the clay piece out.

Latest posts

Back