Who Is The Last Person On Earth You Would Want To Be Stuck On A Deserted Island With?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Just you and one other person stranded. Who is the last person you would ever want to be stuck with?

I'm going with Tom Arnold.

-Sai- said:
Anyone. Except a couple. Just let me be alone.
Anyone? Ok.

images_zpsd66fac88.jpg

LoneKiller said:
-Sai- said:
Anyone. Except a couple. Just let me be alone.
Anyone? Ok.

images_zpsd66fac88.jpg

Yeah, thought i didn't word it well. I meant that i don't want to be on a deserted island with anyone at all. Apart from a very select few.

Sigma said:
Any Dutch folk singer, I'd have to either create a makeshift weapon out of a coconut, or claw my ears out.

Haha I vaguely know this man who is a a Dutch Folk Singer and also plays 20 different instruments :p Should I send him your way :p

a clone of myself: that or michael moore....globalist propagandist shill.... hes like jaba the hut 'jaba wookie take away your contitutional rights for safety um jabba dohnuts'

Hmm. Anybody who would not be delicious. Sooner or later, I'm bound to kill this person and eat him/ her (preferably a him). So he should be tasty... and unable to defeat me when the time came for me to eat him.

Latest posts

Back