Last minute on earth! What would you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell the most important people in my life I love them as quickly as I can, and kiss them if I can.

GraceBlossom said:
Tell the most important people in my life I love them as quickly as I can, and kiss them if I can.

This. I would hug my dear ones and kiss them lots.

Swear. Actually do I know it's the last minute? If not I bet I'm doing something crap & pointless if I do I refer you to the first thing I put.

Depends. The concept of "last minute on earth" would have to be explained further, to see the if its implied for one person only, or for everyone. And I automatically dismiss the possibility of leaving the earth for other planet, I doubt that was meant:)...And I also dismiss the possibility of some kind of "time-stop", as the "last minute", as that would be too confusing:D
If last minute on earth for all, then comfort mother and sister.
If for me only, peacefully sit down, and take a good smoke.

Try to say goodbye to a few people, I suppose. Maybe kiss a girl if a girl were available to be kissed.

LAST minute ! Just 60 seconds ?! I'd run outside to see the sky for one, last time

If I was with that one person who mattered the most in my life.. I'd just want to kiss and hold him and spend our last minute in each other's arms.

If I wasn't, then I'll just grab something of sentimental value to me.. hug it and close my eyes to the end.

^Glad I don't shop at Wal-Mart (unless really desperate) but thats a creative answer. :)

I think I would do what Lady said, only a her, and if no her the earth is the most sentimental thing I have so I would lay on the ground, and taste, feel, see, smell, and listen to it.

I'd spend 45 seconds clicking away the MyBB error message and then typing up a goodbye on here, just to realize the world's already beginning to explode before I can even hit "post".
That would be just my luck. lol

There is a movie called "Last night" dealing with this topic. Has anyone seen it?

Latest posts

Back