Anyone wanna PM or chat on Facebook?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taste-the-rainbow

Reaction score
Hi :3 check my profile my bio is on there :D
So I'm just looking around for someone to PM and if its possible I can chat to you through Facebook after I don't mind.
So um if there's anyone who just wanna chat about anything and everything I'm here :D and if anyone wants advice on anything ill try and help as much as I can <3 :)
Thank you :3

I'll be honest with you. I think that you're too young to be in a forum like this. You should be doing activities and work to form a social life. it's not healthy for you at that age to shut yourself in a room and seek online contact. You mostly need real life friends and acquaintance that you can spend time with. This said, I guess that you have your reasons, and If you want you can pm and we can chat, but I still think that you should strive to make friends in real life.

Drama said:
I'll be honest with you. I think that you're too young to be in a forum like this. You should be doing activities and work to form a social life. it's not healthy for you at that age to shut yourself in a room and seek online contact. You mostly need real life friends and acquaintance that you can spend time with. This said, I guess that you have your reasons, and If you want you can pm and we can chat, but I still think that you should strive to make friends in real life.

im actually on this forum to help people out ik im too young but i like being sociable

I don't know if you shouldn't be here, but you are definitely extremely young for this forum. There are people easily 2,3 or even more times older than you who are the majority of this forum.

taste-the-rainbow said:
im actually on this forum to help people out ik im too young but i like being sociable

But have you learned how to help yourself ? We did talk, and you simply disappeared and never answered my last message. That is not respectful behavior. But now you want to give guidance ?? I am 3 1/2 times your age, I have solved problems on my own since before your parents started high school. But yet you don't know how to accept guidance.
It's takes listening to others to be able to help them, and you haven't learned how to do that yet. Or even how to help yourself for that matter. To truly help others you have to be there for them, and let them help you too. And the people here have adult problems, that you couldn't possible understand. When you learn how to listen, and take advice..... then maybe I would listen to you.

So respectfully ..... I'll pass thank you vary much...

Give the girl a break. She's young, she's learning, she's trying to help at the best of her intentions, she's also probably exploring, let her do what she wants and be what she wants.. as far as I know she hasn't created unnecessary trouble on here... I'm not sure if there is an age limit on this forum really but if she's allowed to register than I guess it's fine isn't it?

No offense to others though.. just saying....

Personally I'm not attacking her, lady. It's just that I feel bad for a young girl like her to be already attaching herself to the virdual world like that. She can help much more her community, and she needs to create a circle for friends etc in real life. I wish someone advised me when I was 15 to spend time outdoors and to observe the world I live in (maybe things would have been different) Instead of trying to connect with a world beyond my reach. Maybe she she different, but a piece of advice never hurts. She can jus ignore it.

Oh yes, Ledia I got your point.. and to be fair I thought that was reasonable. I was more kinda referring to what Alienated was saying.

Though there is a point of "when young, go out and explore the world!" But for you older people... Should still do the same? ;p

I was on forums/chatrooms when I was younger. Just as long as you never encouraged someone 3 times your age to meet you in a dark alley or anything... And stayed " 'Net Smart" you'll be fine. And still go out and about with friends too :p You're younger than most (all?) of us lol.

** As a side note, most forums require members to be a MINIMUM of 13 years old. Most chatrooms don't even care. I figure forums are a bit safer for younger people...

Senamian said:
Just as long as you never encouraged someone 3 times your age to meet you in a dark alley or anything... And stayed " 'Net Smart" you'll be fine.

Yes, this.

Alienated said:
taste-the-rainbow said:

But have you learned how to help yourself ? We did talk, and you simply disappeared and never answered my last message. That is not respectful behavior. But now you want to give guidance ?? I am 3 1/2 times your age, I have solved problems on my own since before your parents started high school. But yet you don't know how to accept guidance.
It's takes listening to others to be able to help them, and you haven't learned how to do that yet. Or even how to help yourself for that matter. To truly help others you have to be there for them, and let them help you too. And the people here have adult problems, that you couldn't possible understand. When you learn how to listen, and take advice..... then maybe I would listen to you.

As far as I know I have replied to your messages but since I have been busy I might have not. But I assure I have I always answer my messages. Sorry for the inconvenience and I do understand and appreciate the fact you're helping me and giving me advice.

Alienated said:
taste-the-rainbow said:

Geez whats with all the grilling? I'm surprised if the poor girl comes back after all this. I don't see the big deal. You talk about Respectful behavior for not responding to your PM (apparently) but is it respectful to publicly grill her because of this? If you can send her a PM - she can read it, weather she responds is her own decision, from the sounds of it you've took it personal because of this which is probably why you felt the need for the lecture.

3 1/2 times her age, that may be so, but things have changed a lot since you were her age. Guys and girls now have more social pressure, experience depression and loneliness at much lower ages than ever before. Just because she's not 80, or whatever, doesn't mean she's can't comprehend something someone's going through, nor does it mean she can't offer any helpful advice or support. Frankly anyone who joins the forum offering something as simple as being sociable is of value, despite what you think.

Perhaps she felt overwhelmed or intimidated by your responses, do you understand the nature of this forum yet?

Drama said:
Personally I'm not attacking her, lady. It's just that I feel bad for a young girl like her to be already attaching herself to the virdual world like that. She can help much more her community, and she needs to create a circle for friends etc in real life. I wish someone advised me when I was 15 to spend time outdoors and to observe the world I live in (maybe things would have been different) Instead of trying to connect with a world beyond my reach. Maybe she she different, but a piece of advice never hurts. She can jus ignore it.

Well just saying I do have alrge group of friends like I said I am sociable im just online trying to help I get that im really young and its weird for me to be on here but I enjoy doing this kind of thing on the internet or not

lostatsea said:
I don't know if you shouldn't be here, but you are definitely extremely young for this forum. There are people easily 2,3 or even more times older than you who are the majority of this forum.

Yep I realised but im not on here as if im really lonley or trying make online friends im here to help out :/

taste-the-rainbow said:
Well just saying I do have alrge group of friends like I said I am sociable im just online trying to help I get that im really young and its weird for me to be on here but I enjoy doing this kind of thing on the internet or not

Drama said:
Fair enough

Latest posts

Back