Why does someone like me have a fate to be alone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
I really don't understand someone like me never gets a chance to have friends. People in my country think only weird weak ones get lonely. I'm physically weak, but I'm the one who always help, give advice and show great politeness to my classmates at school. I just get used up by them, then they just exclude me, leaving me left out. All i feel is deep emptiness and loneliness. I don't know how splendid it is to have a fun. I never have a fun with others. I desperately want it. Even today some of my classmates were staring at me after i said to my desk partner " Please give me a warm hug"- maybe bit unexpectedly. I didn't mean any gay stuff. I know that my classmate boys hug each other, jump on each other, having fun all the time- me just there sitting alone staring and daydreaming. Generally I'm close with girls even there's a girl who calls me "sweet cute adorable etc". I just want to have some true male friends. All i wanted was warm relaxing bromances with nice guys; not gay sex or kissing I swear. My therapist suspected that i might be gay. Gay people are different I'm just very childish but too mentally mature for my age. Will everything get better If i go to Australia and study in a top university.

That's a difficult thing to find. I've been duped a couple of times when turns out they just used me to their own advantage and once they didn't need anything from me they just dropped me like yesterdays garbage. So really you are better off without having a close male friend.

Sci-Fi said:
That's a difficult thing to find. I've been duped a couple of times when turns out they just used me to their own advantage and once they didn't need anything from me they just dropped me like yesterdays garbage. So really you are better off without having a close male friend.

Yeah i guess so. Thankfully There are many things that can make me joyful and happy, but I just need someone to 'charge' my life. When i wake up in the morning, I find it very to to get off from my warm bed. There's nothing special outside, at school and at home. So monotonous as if i have no willingness to go on or to live. At least if there very good close friend I would be happy to wake in the morning and socially active in order to be with that person.

Just a thought that came to me, not sure if it is something that will work for you or not. What about going to a nursing or retirement center. Maybe you could befriend an older man there. It would give you someone to go visit, and have good conversation with. Especially being more mature, and some of the people at centers like that have no family, so you could also feel good about yourself for being there for someone else in need, while also getting the companionship you are looking for. Just a thought, take care. :)

My coworkers are always baffled by my lack of a social life. They tell me to just go out and meet someone.
I ask them where that someone is located and they look at me strange.

blackdot said:
My coworkers are always baffled by my lack of a social life. They tell me to just go out and meet someone.
I ask them where that someone is located and they look at me strange.

The owners of the company I work for tell me that same crap. :p

I've gotten that too, most just don't understand how difficult it is for some to do just that. I try to explain it to a few people where beating my head against a brick wall would have gotten through more.

It is said that high school years are not best time of your life. So i just gotta wait for my university life. I like being around adults, even though some people just underestimate me, saying your're just bla bla.

Maybe they are insecure of you. Or there may be bad things in your attitude. Or you act like a gay. You try to ask them why don't like you. Tell them your offered friendship is an opportunity. Behave well so they will stay with you. Tell stories, let them respond to your stories. Ask if they have problem where you can console or give advice. Then they will find that they need you as their friend. They are so weird that they refuse to have a friend. Maybe they consider you as their friend but you don't recognize. Observe their body gestures, how they react to you. They may not say directly you are their friends but through their action, it where they can depict their friendship with you.

*promotion removed*

jonagelle said:
Maybe they are insecure of you. Or there may be bad things in your attitude. Or you act like a gay. You try to ask them why don't like you. Tell them your offered friendship is an opportunity. Behave well so they will stay with you. Tell stories, let them respond to your stories. Ask if they have problem where you can console or give advice. Then they will find that they need you as their friend. They are so weird that they refuse to have a friend. Maybe they consider you as their friend but you don't recognize. Observe their body gestures, how they react to you. They may not say directly you are their friends but through their action, it where they can depict their friendship with you.

*promotion removed*
I guess so. Thanks

It sounds like you're just around the wrong people. I found it difficult to relate to a lot of people and be part of the fun in high school. I often felt left out, even though I did have some friends. Probably because most people in high school are just immature and I didn't really have the right type of personality to fit in with them.

When I went on to university (in Australia), I found people were a lot more mature and I could definitely relate to them much better. Most of the immature people don't bother going to university. I made a lot of really good friends at uni and enjoyed it much more than high school.

If you can get through high school, I'm sure you will be much happier at university. You will find people at uni are much friendlier to you and you will probably have a lot more in common with them.

bender22 said:
It sounds like you're just around the wrong people. I found it difficult to relate to a lot of people and be part of the fun in high school. I often felt left out, even though I did have some friends. Probably because most people in high school are just immature and I didn't really have the right type of personality to fit in with them.

When I went on to university (in Australia), I found people were a lot more mature and I could definitely relate to them much better. Most of the immature people don't bother going to university. I made a lot of really good friends at uni and enjoyed it much more than high school.

If you can get through high school, I'm sure you will be much happier at university. You will find people at uni are much friendlier to you and you will probably have a lot more in common with them.

Thank you for sharing your experience. That's exactly what it would be after in a university. I'm willing to study in ANU or University of New South Wales. Once I get my A-level grades I will go to Australia and be :)

Latest posts

Back