Your Internet Access

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Internet Access

• Tablet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phone

• Games Console

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters

Reaction score
Vote on your main device for internet access.

Also, what are your advantages?

I use my mind. I just kind of reach out with my subconscious and visit the websites I want. Okay, I don't, but that would rock.

nerdygirl said:
I use my mind. I just kind of reach out with my subconscious and visit the websites I want.

So that'll be Other then?

hmm, I cant just pick one..
once I walk out my door in the morning I use my phone.
I sit in my office and switch to pc. whenever I walk away from my office I am back to mobile again.
once I get home, then i'm on my gaming pc. (but I also use a skill planner and chat systems on my tablet while playing)
my media server is connected 24/7 and I access it frequently to manage downloads using TeamViewer on my phone.. so I guess that qualifies for both again.
if I ever have issues connecting to wifi, I switch over to mobile data.

oh, plus I have commercial extended use UPS' on each pc in my house and my modem is plugged in as well.. so I don't even need electricity to stay online \o/

but even with all that connectivity.. Skype can barely manage to send messages consistently on time!
:club:

I use my computer. This is because I am fast at typing and it would make no sense to attempt to use the smaller keyboard on a phone or even a tablet.

Latest posts

Back