favourite qoutes of life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirlturtle

Reaction score
I just want to share this to everyone who is feeling stucked at present situations. Sometimes the boulders only exit in our mind and it is our mind we need to clear to see the pathway. I hope today is a day of hope and possibilities :)

344t56x.jpg

'true wisdom is knowing how little you know' if you think you know exactly how the world works, how governments work, how the world functions on an international level, that your ideas of, science, history and current events are completely right.
that you know what it is to be a true human being that you are adamantly sure you know what our creator and what this world is and what we are; i do know enough to know you're a fool or you're not from this dimension either way:p

[video=youtube]

this is Jacques Jacques liverot in a fictional satirical show mocking the new's own pomposity and gravitas with crazy ott news graphics etc and hes a piss take of 'intellectual' expert pundits they use, he does loads of them through the series i just love this one others include 'if news were a shape it would a cube...but with the corners on the inside' hes always looking very french in a dark corner smoking hes weird one line faux intellectualisms crack me up

he once just sat pensively thinking locked up with his hand in a thoughtful manner and just said 'what is a 'gay'? hahaha but yeah this embedded one off youtube is my favorite one

another classic "When I drive my car, I am not driving. I am participating in a conspiracy called 'traffic'. I will walk..."

Latest posts

Back