Anyone from Singapore?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings, introversion. I am not from Singapore but am impressed by it. Under Lee Kuan Yew it's made so much progress! We could use a unified gov't under a strong leader like him, here in the States. God knows our country has all the cohesion of a slime mold...anyway, welcome to the forum.

introversion- said:
Hello.

I was a hikikomori, an extremely reclusive individual. I'm hoping to meet and connect with someone here in real life. :)

Hello. SGANS REUNITE! I wonder if you're still here. Anyways, I'm from Singapore :)

introversion- said:
Hello.

I was a hikikomori, an extremely reclusive individual. I'm hoping to meet and connect with someone here in real life. :)

Hello. SGANS REUNITE! I wonder if you're still here. Anyways, I'm from Singapore :)

introversion- said:
Hello.

introversion- said:
Hello.

Latest posts

Back