The new members forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

I think it should be put at the bottom as when it was further down there it seamed to get posted in moor. It is important I feel that a new member gets a hallo at lest of a few ppl :)

Bluey said:
I think it should be put at the bottom as when it was further down there it seamed to get posted in moor. It is important I feel that a new member gets a hallo at lest of a few ppl :)
Maybe put the title in capital letters or a different colour, so that it can be easily seen.

That is a good idea^ Can you do that admin? I mean I only make this thread as I have noticed that The new members forum is not getting as many replies when a new member makes a thread in there. Where as be for we had lots of Hallo's and welcomes and stuff.

Hmm, i'll see what i can do. Isn't it funny that an ex-moderator notices this and not the current admin? ;)

lol Thanks :) I like what you have done. Where you have put it might stop a lot of the new members from messing it as well. Makes it easier for the current moderators as they wont have to move so many threads, one would hope anyway :)

Also I like the idea of The Diary forum. maybe you should ask NeverMore & Skorian if it would be ok to put there threads in there as I think that's just the sort of threads that would go well in there.

Good work admin :)

It's You who did the hard work!

Um, well, wouldn't it be best if the one's who made diary-like threads elsewhere ask us themselves if they want them moved? Some might want them to be left in there You know, and it doesn't really matter if there are threads in some other boards that should be somewhere else as long as new diary-like threads end up in the right place in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back