Another stupidish question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murmi97

Reaction score
On the homepage, I got a "Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page" banner. And this happens most, if not all, times I go to the the homepage. Where did you wanna take me? And what's the weather like there? ;) So I can pack properly.

It happens on a lot of sites. I really (fleetingly) wonder what the deal is with that.

I use Firefox and never get that message here or on another site. It might be on your end. Though a free trip does sound nice.

I'd check for malware or something because it sounds like something's trying to redirect your pages to another site.

Also get Adblock.

Some ads are embedded into site pages with the intention to redirect you there. IIRC I think they call it clickjacking. Firefox has clickjacking prevention as one of its features.

Well it is just a banner or whatever that shows up at the top of the page asking me to allow it 9006, so I'm in no real danger. Think I might've done it once and it just reloaded the page and the banner showed again so.. whatever. Just though someone might've known what the deal is.

Latest posts

Back