positive experience....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drama

Yesterday was a really positive day for me. I participated in a poetry competition, and I won the second place (yay). I was really frustrated about this event because I had to read my poen in front of an audience, and I really dislike audiences, makes me want to shoot everyone and stuff... (ok joke... half joke).
When I knew that I was selected to participate in the finals, I must admit that I was not expecting yesterday to be a good day, at some point I didnt want to go, but two persons(a frog lover and a tropical fish :D) knew how to convince me that I am just paranoid. These two great persons encouraged me A LOT, and THATS what was really positive for me.

Thank you guys you're awesome, and sorry for always pestering you haha :D
oh and I dedicate my poem to you both :D

congrats_2.gif

Thats really great. I am glad you went, and glad you had the support and encouragement you needed to get you there!

:D fantastic, as I said in the Ban Hut, proud of you, may we be able to read it some day :).

That's wonderful! Care to post what you wrote for us to read? Some of us like poetry too :)

Latest posts

Back