Christmas List 2013

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
original.jpg

il_570xN.265389978.jpg

That mine my poor fortune and lengths of great suffering be not rewarded with ephemeral trinkets of corporate produce but that the gods, fate or the universe itself all doth awaken and conspire to perform that which is heard within only the realm of a child's fable and the mechanism of its happening we understand so little, that we of this mortal realm name it a 'miracle';

whereupon the melodious curse'd affliction which hath befuddled mine mothers mind, veiled her voice with the tongues of which no saint wouldst make comprehension and with final lament the power of mine matriarchs gift of unaided propulsion at will hath been cruelly stolen as if by some unseen thief, shall be divinely lifted at the day of our ancient pagan rite by this auspicious thing of celestial conspiracy which we mortals of childlike comprehension call a 'miracle' so that she may once again taste the god given fruits of an uncurse'd body.

iPhone 5, pink iPod, 27" HP LED Monitor, Bose PC speakers, Bose headphones, HD webcam, i think that would be enough for this xmas.

Since i have no life and no love, i'm all about technology hehe!.

To go home and be with family

Time to make DYI christmas decorations

Opportunity to make a nice christmas dinner for family

And nice skin HAHA

Money for a plane ticket to visit my parents.
Clothes and good food? Really sweet now that I'm in a bit of a financial struggle.
Nothing else really, maybe a new hockey stick but I'll be fine without.

Latest posts

Back