Nominate Your Choice for MS/MR ALL October 2013

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mintymint

Reaction score
Post who you think should assume the illustrious crown of MS/MR ALL October 2013. Be sure to include a reason. A maximum of 10 nominees from this thread shall be picked to enter into the official deathmatch competition.

6sxs8o.jpg

Seriously, this is special. I think I should be banned from nominating though, I would just list all my crushes...

ucxb said:
Seriously, this is special. I think I should be banned from nominating though, I would just list all my crushes...

Do it :D

Lippy_Kid said:

I thought of going with a gender-neutral catch-all title since there might be some people who don't disclose their gender, but what could it be? ALL member of the month? That's so... awful and bland in an employee of the month kind of way. ALL interim supreme chancellor? I think the title of Miss or Mister is nice and simple and delightfully gaudy grandiose :D

Do we get just one? I want to go with two people: GraceBlossom and Garbageman for both being so positive on the message threads. Just all around nice and kind people :)

..this is just what a forum for lonely people really needs. :rolleyes:

Woah I didn't know they made a sequel to that, I wanna see it! I also nominate the leek.

I love leeks :9 But I hope no one forgets to consider this:

Carbonrod.png

I vote for whoever is the most repped poster in the last month.

The democratic and lazy approach.

^ I like Lippy's idea :). I could name so many wonderful people here, again like UCXB it might sound like have crushes :p.

Thanks FGW that means a lot, I would definately include you on my list :).

I think we need the best rant award as well :D. Or grumpiest member :D.

Punisher said:
Minus. Because he is the best :D

Minus for me too.

And a squirrel. :D

What does the winner get? I say lets make them a mod for a month that way i'll just bribe everyone to nominate me and i can be power hungry for a whole month MWAHAHAHA

mintymint said:
I love leeks :9 But I hope no one forgets to consider this:

Carbonrod.png

"Hey what is that?"

"It's an inanimate carbon rod!"

"Three cheers for the rod, hip hip, horaay, hip hip, horaay, hip hip horaay!"

Is this gonna be a monthly thing or something? What would be the criteria for nominations? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back