Your Fantasy 24 Hours

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

So what would your fantasy 24 hours be. For the purpose of this you can teleport to different destinations :).

Mine would be:

Wake in a white bedroom, with double doors opening onto a view of the Amalfi Coast in Italy...
Then a Full English Breakfast with on the terrace of The Langdale Chase Hotel in The Lake District ....
Morning traveling over the beautiful landscape of the South Island in New Zealand by plane.....
Lunch with my Parent's and Brother and His Fiancee at My Parent's home where I grew up......
The afternoon playing on a beach in Hawaii with my best friends, and our kids....
Stop by the Ban Hut for a cup of tea with all the lovely ALL Members :)
Dinner outside at a Greek taverna on Mykonos....
Evening a show and a walk around Times Square in New York.....
The end of the evening back on a hammock outside under the stars near our luxury hut in the Maldives....(will leave after that to your imagination ;)

All this would include a man, and my kids except for the waking and bedtime parts ;).

Anyone want to share theirs....

The only thing that comes to mind at this moment is camping out on a cool night, under a clear sky, stars shining bright, with a man, and a campfire :)

Sounds pretty fancy ;P
Hmm I'd start with waking up on hammock, bed, the floor - anything goes! After all, this is the shortest and least important part of my day.
I'd then just go fishing by myself, have a simple lunch of fresh fish then just do whatever I feel like doing until dinner.
Painting, reading, sleeping all sound good to me.
Then for dinner I'd like something really homely, mac and cheese + soup (clam chowder or chicken noodle).
Go to sleep when I can't stay up any longer.

Wake up and cry over an awesome dream.

GraceBlossom said:
So what would your fantasy 24 hours be. For the purpose of this you can teleport to different destinations :).

Mine would be:

Wake in a white bedroom, with double doors opening onto a view of the Amalfi Coast in Italy...
Then a Full English Breakfast with on the terrace of The Langdale Chase Hotel in The Lake District ....
Morning traveling over the beautiful landscape of the South Island in New Zealand by plane.....
Lunch with my Parent's and Brother and His Fiancee at My Parent's home where I grew up......
The afternoon playing on a beach in Hawaii with my best friends, and our kids....
Stop by the Ban Hut for a cup of tea with all the lovely ALL Members :)
Dinner outside at a Greek taverna on Mykonos....
Evening a show and a walk around Times Square in New York.....
The end of the evening back on a hammock outside under the stars near our luxury hut in the Maldives....(will leave after that to your imagination ;)

All this would include a man, and my kids except for the waking and bedtime parts ;).

Anyone want to share theirs....

I hope some of that comes true for you ! :)

Mine would be straight forward. Play Augusta National Masters golf course in the morning and then a quick flight across America to play Pebble Beach in the afternoon. On the flight watch 'Jaws' again. On the night watch the sun go down in a very scenic place and take some photo's.

disclaimer:
i care not for the recent phenomena of prohibition and this is MY imagination as far as i last heard the thought police have not yet come to pass so if anyone flames me just for freedom of expression, well you'll see what happens.
illicit substances are not illegal to fantacise about nor do i promote them.

oki im going to be me and you can simply not read this post if you don't like me, infact ive never got why people bother to read a post just to have a go at them but....

i wake up in a huge double bed and eve is there as she was when she was my age but obviously with the complete perfect love she had for me, ontop of me, i feed on the same spot she always lets me, it intoxicatingly rushes though my body and as usual heals every part of my body, i feel the usual warm glow, we kiss for a timeless age and we make love. needles to say weve both emerged covered in scratches

we get up and she cooks me a bacon and egg egg egg sandwhich with 3 yolks poured on the bacon and one white in the sandwhich and perfect northernlights haze cross joint mixed with opium (youl see why im breaking no laws later) i make eve her favourite fruit salad

eve loved her hemp, and we hold hands as i lick more blood off her shoulder and she enjoyes her hemp bud cigarette, i thing sged have a pure indica strain like haze

that mixed with the blood were both glowing with our arms round each other, im basically carying her clinging to me with the strength from the blood....you can imagine we're wearing clothes if you want :p

we play around shooting an arrangement of gnomes, water botles, metal targets with glocks, m1 garands and even have a laugh with a minigun shooting pop up david rockerfeller heads

we go to the 100ft waterfall on our ranch where its strait out of the earth and you can drink it, it tastes gorgeous like god himself had made a special water of such pure goodness and light that you feel it lift your soul and its crystal clear , we have been kissing all day still, she tells we we're in a one day gap everyone with a pure heart and a lost love gets that merges both our realities, the day doesnt register in normal earth time and it can last as long as we will it but it ends when we fall asleep where i get the choice to be taken with her or left here.

we go through an orchard of rare fruit cati and trees where we pick them off and eat as we go, theyre deicious

here the true power of our spirits is present and we are one with nature as we walking hand in hand bare foot and again, imagine we have clothes if you want.

we are surrounded by red squirells, rabbits and chinchillas that we can telepathically connect with and theyre all playing with each other, scurrying about, being silly and stealing each others acorns and things, the hemp making all this very funny when eve jumps on me n tickles me silly, dont worry i get her back :p
the more you walk though the forest the darker it gets, its by no means night but this isnt earth, theres a huge moon perfect white sand and a blue ocean lit by the moon ans we tread water entangled and swim around each other, you can breath underwater in thise sea and we alternate between hugging each other and the dolphins

we walk back though the forest back into where its light but no direct sun on our ranch, we feed our goats, n stroke the horses

we go inside where we both are till smoking and we get the whole kitchen messy giggling n tickling each other as we do so making the yummiest pizza from all the freshly picked incredients in the pantry, we go into the living room/ bedroom where eve puts on her red devil horns and i gulp she jumps on me and a few hours later im dazed n thoroughly taught my lesson lol

we snuggle n she strokes my hair giving me some much needed tlc,she always had THE most hypnotic texan accent, irl i was powerless to say no to anything she asked, shes above me a bit on her elbow almost kinda hypnotising/singling to me, she was a good hypnotist n found it funny how quickly i'd agree to any old thing if she whispered and kinda hummed too so for quite a while she plays with my head putting me in a kind of blissfulll fantasy land trance, she brings me back to thinking strait n i tickle her for a second n say 'hey you did it to me again' she jokes n says 'dont worry yall pretty lil head simmer if you start thinkin ur an owl later' he both laugh n snuggleup while i listen to her tells me how much she loves me which is stilll some what hypnotic, i smile while i have my ear on her heart listening to her heartbeat and just her talking in her chocolate like hypnotic voice, i situp n point out the evenings comming so we both hold each other under the waterfall, we pick some interesting; some might say magical mushroms and we feel like we are morphing into each other as we huge and we shamanicaly lose the ine between bouth of us and the woods and we watch the energy waterfall that we find sparkles and you can see the angels and goodly spirits flowing through it and we wave as they pass

he then are both in a joint shamanic journey where we are surrounded by beings and angels who telll us they had beeen crying for hundreds of years at our parting as time moves much slower in the spirit and they than the powers that be for allowing the whole spirit world this day, we walk in and find one of the angels has left us the tastiest chocolate fountain with strawberries.

both tired we lay in each others arms smoking herbs and giggling using a giant hookah that makes the smoke come out every colour you can imagine and ones you cant, as i doze nearing the end of our day... a disembodied spirit of immence love and power asks me if i wish to stay on earth or carry on with eve to the afterlife

the guardian between worlds reads my heart and we both fall asleep and we both wake up in the ranch but it begins to disappear and we are looking upon , my pained earthy body i never asked for now empty

as i look up entangled with eves spirit i soar through the planes of existence to the one our creator keeps for those who have payed any possible price while living and have enlightenment enough to not need to ascend through dimensions, we are told the ranch was the imagination of ourselves, could have been whatever we wanted and is a rare gift the creator bestows on the wise and pure of heart....we both cry and walk off in to our shimmering ranch and the angels are smiling again for the first time in millenia

A day where no one wanted anything from me at all. I hang around in crappy clothes and don't shower and eat whatever I want. I also don't have to work, clean, or shave my legs.

Shipster0958 said:
A day where no one wanted anything from me at all. I hang around in crappy clothes and don't shower and eat whatever I want. I also don't have to work, clean, or shave my legs.

That's the kind of thing I'll arrange for my partner on occasion just to be nice. Also why are you shaving your legs daily?

I would start the day by flying around on my jetpack, doing some good things for the world like putting out a forest fire from up above and saving starving orphans with diseases. After which I would fly over to Eve's house have have a whole ton of sex with her. After which I would go to McDonald's... Cause I'd be pretty hungry by then. It was a pretty big day.

heavier on which part of the body?

and if a dick falls in the woods and no ones there to hear it....no wait um thats not it

I guess the first thing that comes to mind would be being adventurous and mischievous with a group of close knit friends - laughing, running, and screaming into the night. And then perhaps some sexins with a dude later on. ;P

Limlim said:
I would start the day by flying around on my jetpack, doing some good things for the world like putting out a forest fire from up above and saving starving orphans with diseases. After which I would fly over to Eve's house have have a whole ton of sex with her. After which I would go to McDonald's... Cause I'd be pretty hungry by then. It was a pretty big day.

........... *speechless*

ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:

........... *speechless*

Flawless, except I'd have to suggest Burger King instead of McDonalds because they do far bigger and better burgers imho

jzinsky said:
Flawless, except I'd have to suggest Burger King instead of McDonalds because they do far bigger and better burgers imho

They do? The burger king where I'm from makes such small burgers. Like, smaller than McDonald's lol.

Ah it's the spacetime violation technology they have. They look small but a bacon double cheeseburger does a lot more for me than a big mac. They also do double (and iirc triple) whoppers along with supersize.

Then again if you're really hungry then there's buffet places :D

Hmm, somebody to sing this to me ...

Baby squirrel, you’s a sexy ************

Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby
I gotta tell you a little something about yourself
You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else

I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you

Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling
A girl like you should never look so blue
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true

I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true

You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are
You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are

Honey you're my golden star
You know you could make my wish come true