Like chatting?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bei

I kind of told myself I wouldn't do this and here I am doing it. This sort of thing embarrasses me because I am pretty shy. :shy: I've been wanting more people to chat with on skype. I have a lot of free time and sometimes it's just nice to hear another persons voice and have a nice conversation. I am hoping for someone who would be open to voice chatting on skype. It doesn't have to be right away of course but one day would be nice. Sometimes typing just doesn't do it for me. No webcam because that's a bit too scary for me.

I really don't like writing about myself but I've been told I'm pretty easy to talk to. I'm 26 and live in the U.S. I really love movies, tv shows, music and cooking. I'm not at all religious and don't get into politics. I rather talk about how I want to save the black kitties from the pounds one day and call them my ninjas. People think black cats are bad luck here...

So, I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything just possibly a new friend. I don't care if you're a guy or a girl. I can't say exactly if I have an age preference. I've been suprised by people before who I thought I wouldn't be interested in talking to because of their age.

Hopefully some weirdo like me finds this interesting and pm's me. :)

jzinsky said:
Do they have to be a wierdo? :D

Well, they don't exactly have to be but I was hoping... that way I'm not on my weirdo island all by my lonesome :p

Batman55 said:
:D

Send me a PM, I'm easy to talk to.

I kind of already said if you're interested to pm me first... xD

niave said:
jzinsky said:
Do they have to be a wierdo? :D

Well, they don't exactly have to be but I was hoping... that way I'm not on my weirdo island all by my lonesome :p

No problem, I shall have to get in my rowboat and find your island in the Insanity Archipelagio (which someone's going to tell me isn't a series of islands but a flock of Albatross or something)

A PM you say? I shall think of a welcome gift too :D

Yes, yes.. niave is really nice and easy to talk to.

Be a weirdo but not too weirdo! She'll kick some cyber-ass if she has to. :p

But no really, niave's an awesome lady, very nice person to talk to. Just wanted to say that. :D

ladyforsaken said:

But no really, niave's an awesome lady, very nice person to talk to. Just wanted to say that. :D

Aww, Lady! You're too sweet! I'm not sure if anyone will really believe you but thanks...

If only you had all the time in the world you would fill this void all by yourself... :shy:

niave said:
ladyforsaken said:

Aww, Lady! You're too sweet! I'm not sure if anyone will really believe you but thanks...

If only you had all the time in the world you would fill this void all by yourself... :shy:

They better believe me!! Or else....

I suggest everyone on this forum take the opportunity to have a nice chit chat with this girl... she's very laid back and as nice as can be.

lostatsea said:
I suggest everyone on this forum take the opportunity to have a nice chit chat with this girl... she's very laid back and as nice as can be.

Uhh, thanks! :D

jzinsky said:
I believe you! Please put the voodoo doll down!

Muahaha
emoticon-0130-devil.gif

Latest posts

Back