You know you're getting old when

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walley said:
know you're getting old when you wake up with more aches than you went to bed with.

And one of those aches is that you have to pee, then you find out you've been asleep 3 hours

You know you are getting old when you walk through the toy section of a store and Batman is the only toy character that you recognize.

Minus said:
You know you are getting old when you walk through the toy section of a store and Batman is the only toy character that you recognize.

LOL!!!!

I guess my case is a bit different. I recognize most of them because my kid is only 8. Also, I helped my little brothers, so Im familiar with most of the toys from the 80s and 90s as well.

EveWasFramed said:
Minus said:

LOL!!!!

I guess my case is a bit different. I recognize most of them because my kid is only 8. Also, I helped my little brothers, so Im familiar with most of the toys from the 80s and 90s as well.

When you're familiar with toys from the 80's and 90's through younger people :p

EveWasFramed said:
Minus said:

LOL!!!!

A lot of toys from the 80's and 90's are still around, G.I.Joe, Transformers, My Little Pony, Power Rangers, and they still make Star Wars plus Superman has toys out, Spider-Man, The Avengers, Iron Man, all that predate the 80's. :D :p

when listening to someone talking at length about dates who make out with them and then make out with someone else in the pub brings a yawn to your face

You know you`re getting old when your teeth start falling and you stop smiling.
So smile while you still have teeth. :D

You know you are getting old when you have to keep looking to see what thread you are in.

You know that you are getting old when you see a young girl shivering in a cropped-top and think 'she should have put a vest on.'

( a vest is a warm undergarment you US people, not a waistcoat).

jaguarandi said:
a vest is a warm undergarment you US people, not a waistcoat

Sorry, we haven't had "waistcoats" since about the mid-19th century. ;)

Perhaps you mean... undershirt? :p

jaguarundi said:
No, I mean A VEST. I speak English (not american)

See, that attitude is exactly why we refuse to adhere to your silly metric standards as well. :D You can keep your vests and petticoats and knickers and hooblywanks!

You know you're getting old when you hear Bon Jovi songs at the grocery store.....and you sing along.

Badjedidude said:
jaguarundi said:
No, I mean A VEST. I speak English (not american)

See, that attitude is exactly why we refuse to adhere to your silly metric standards as well. :D You can keep your vests and petticoats and knickers and hooblywanks!

Go hooblywank yourself, sirrah! :club:

Latest posts

Back