What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

What made you cry today?

Getting a beautifully written, heartfelt, goodbye text from a male friend I am very fond of, but cant be friends with anymore, for the right reasons.

Awww Grace !! /hugs

I have not cried today (whew) almost shed some tears at the shelter today but was rescued by happy thoughts

I ddnt cry today, but i rarely cry.
The last time it happened is when my puppy died, weeks ago.

GraceBlossom said:
What made you cry today?

Getting a beautifully written, heartfelt, goodbye text from a male friend I am very fond of, but cant be friends with anymore, for the right reasons.

I hope you feel better tomorrow :)

GraceBlossom said:
What made you cry today?

Aww *hugs*
Hope you feel better soon

That sucks when a friendship ends but it seems like it was for the best and done in a good way.

Been trying not to cry though my job is coming to an end fast and I have no idea what I'm going to do, kind of getting tired of it all. Plus my pain in the butt boss of nine years passed away over the weekend from complications. To add to that my boss's family suffered another loss the same day, my boss's wife's brother in law, her sisters husband, was killed at an accident scene that he had stopped to help at. Both sisters lost their husbands from what I understand within hours of each other. Going to the viewing tomorrow to pay my respects to the family.

Man you guys are having some bad luck :-( Sorry about that :( I hope everything gets better for you.

I fought with my husband today during renovation work upstairs in a bathroom we're putting in. He HATES working on anything in the house. And won't hire it done, so mostly I do the majority of it myself because it's easier than fighting with him. This was something I couldn't do myself and he had to help. Yeah it didn't go well. He gets more fed up when I cry but sometimes I can't help it. There's only so much yelling I can take. :(

^ that's sad and a shame, Alienated.

I cried like a baby this morning
Short story: I have come a long ways these past 7 months and something difficult & sad was officially finalized this morning

Wanted to post something, but then I read about your problems:( So no stupid posting by me:(
Feel sad for you people, hope all of you will be able to cope with whatever is bothering you...

Mr. YellowCat I dont think that your post would be viewed as stupid. each one has their own experience, and It's not right to judge which sorrow is or is not stupid. :)

Indeed, that's the road down which bigger issues lay. For years I didn't think I had a right to be treated for depression and loneliness because there were so many other people around that were worse off. It wasn't until I realised that these people only appeared to be coping well that it hit me.

Thanks for all your nice word and hugs.

Massive hugs to you all above :).

I cried when I saw my best friend today and she asked if I was ok. Which I am, just a little sad.

My life. Thinking only about the negative side of it... Just can't get rid of it. :(

I cried tonight after having a weird night with my ex last night. We split in May after two years of being together and hadn't seen one another since. Last night we met for a drink, as friends, but did inevitably have some pretty awesome sex and he stayed the night...though sex is all it was.

I was ok with the just sex bit strangely (not that I make a habit of it) it just felt right and normal so I didn't feel like it was a bad thing and I know why we broke up, I know our relationship wasn't healthy.

What made me cry tonight is I thought about how good he is doing, he looks great, he's travelling more like he wanted to, he seems to be being more sociable than he was when we were together...basically he seems like a much better person without me...and whilst I am probably doing the same I can't help but wonder if I held him back...like what is so wrong with me which makes my boyfriends better off without me? And then the thought/worry that maybe I might always hold my boyfriends back without knowing I'm even doing anything...It's a horrible thought :(

Latest posts

Back