Why does getting into a relationship seem to happen automatically for some people?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete528 said:
Pete528 said:
I just don't understand why some relationships seem to manifest on their own for some people? I used to believe it was something that happened on it's own eventually.

I guess I just did not realize how difficult it is to find a partner.

Another thing that's so interesting is how all of a sudden it became an issue for me. I didn't care about dating at all when I was still in school.

it's always been an issue with me since I was 16.
And that's nearly 30 years.

Been useless at something for so long !:(

I've never had a relationship, and probably never will. Relationships are things that happen to other people, it seems.

Pete528 said:
Pete528 said:
I just don't understand why some relationships seem to manifest on their own for some people? I used to believe it was something that happened on it's own eventually.

I guess I just did not realize how difficult it is to find a partner.

Another thing that's so interesting is how all of a sudden it became an issue for me. I didn't care about dating at all when I was still in school.

That was my thinking too.

Peaches said:
my interpretation is that some people are more "mainstream" than other, have ideas, habits, opinions, for which it is more easy to find a match. If for instance you sleep during the day and stay up at night or you believe that the aliens are among us (or, like me, are forced to eat brown rice half of the time), just to make some examples, it is less easy to find someone who understands you and wants to share your life.

true

Latest posts

Back