finally someone to talk to!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exeronorama

Reaction score
yippeeeeee!!
i finally have someone to talk to! BUT, she is 3 yrs elder to me and im still 17... not even legal! :p
but geez, its just been a day... and she hs confessed to me dat she doesnt believe in love as of now (DARN!)
so fellow loners, any tips on how to go about this?? i dnt wanna lose another god sent opportunity!

cool :) Well just at yourself is all you can do :) And if you where here then you would be legal lol But 3 years is nothing. I would not worry about that. Good luck to you :)

Be as romantic and kind as you can :) one girl told me the same thing week later she was confessing her love to me XD

We went out for two months then cut it off tho.

lolz... we kinda talked abt our feelings wid each other... trust me, i dint expect to hear what she said!
she is just like me when it comes to love! being devoid of that emotion fr soooo long has made us both fall fr every next person who cums close to us! i am sick of it, and so is she! we r just not sure as to how cn we control ourselves!
yesterday we wer all alone fr like...2 hrs? and at night we just chatted on fr 4 hrs! we both r soo confused n we jst dont know how to move on as due to weird circumstances, we wont be able to be together fr long, and neither will be able to forget each other!

exeronorama said:
.. and she hs confessed to me dat she doesnt believe in love as of now (DARN!)
lol i never believed in love either..until it made me believe in it..and its not all that bad.

i mean that there are ppl who swear the "true love " doesnt exist....until they find it and prove themselves wrong...and then theyr like WTF is that?

I mean she' s wrong...
but why she told u that...the question remains lol.

good luck

Latest posts

Back