Do Not Resuscitate tattoo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alienated

Reaction score
I'm going to tattoo myself on my chest, and wait for the BIG one.

I have a rare congenital trait defect to a C and S protein deficiency in autoprothrombin IIA and blood coagulation factor XIV and vitamin K -dependent plasma glycoprotein .

The disorder causes abnormal blood clotting, and my blood type increases the risks.

Hopefully it will be a vascular occlusion, or embolus lodging in the brain from either the heart or a carotid artery will most likely be the cause of a stroke due to ischemia. Cerebral hemorrhage And good night !!

If it's systemic it will hit the lungs (OUCH) , painful and slow.

A venous emboli will probably settle causing a deep vein thrombosis in the legs or pelvis. That's slow but once a breach in the femoral veins, hemorrhage will be pretty quick.

I'm sorry, Alienated. Sorry if I seem ignorant.. but what do you mean by you are dying? Are you ill?

It's a blood disorder I was born with, that causes blood clots. My blood doesn't produce natural blood thinners, and 13 years ago it was discovered when I got a blood clot that almost killed me. I have had to take Rat poison ever since call Warfarin, it's a blood thinner.

But with my age new conditions have developed, Coronary Arterial Heart disease from high cholesterol, and accumulated side effects of taking rat poison. I have to quit taking the Warfarin, and let nature take it's course. It's the same way my dad died too... But he ended up being brought back and put on life support
But we had to turn off his life support and he had a secondary stroke while in a coma, which left him brain dead.

Had to do the same thing with my brother when he was 25, due to brain swelling... Had to turn his life support off too....

I don't have anyone to make that decision for me. So I have to make it now.... Don't try to save me, just let me go. I'm damned if I do, or damned if I don't. So the only thing to do is put a EXPIRED stamp on my ass. My hearts tired and my own blood is trying to kill me. I'm a ticking time bomb... tick tock...tick tock...tick tock.

And like what Joshua ... The computer in "War Games" said, after learning futility....

" The only way to win the game, is Not to play"

Well it's not that it's going to happen... I actually grateful to know how it will end, and that it's not going to be long and drawn out. It's having to through it alone. I don't even have anyone to bury me in my family plot.

I have tried going to counseling, but only found cold apathetic chatter, with avoidance of what matters to me. And that's having to go through it alone... they just want to talk about feelings... Well fresia feelings !
Human beings actually need other human beings. But no one is there.

He actually suggested I hire someone... But there isn't one person I trust to even feed my cat, let alone be there when it's time.

Meaningless, meaningless, all of this is meaningless. I have survived the ravaging of cold heartless predators in the semi-existing remnants of what we preceived to be humanity, but it's useless ....utterly useless... There are NO TRACES of humanity left at all.

If it would help, I volunteer to take care of it. Obviously, you'd need to put something in writing or I won't be able to do anything... but yea.

Latest posts

Back