Nominations for ALL Mascot November 2013

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ucxb

Reaction score
First, mintymint, if you would do us the honor and organize such contest it would be much appreciated !! *praise* mintymint!!

Since today is the last day for October votes, I figured we could get started on November (time flies....) I would like to nominate four, if thats ok.... (I don't know the rules for max nominations)

The smart piggy
zwm741.jpg

The hoppity bunny
k4ujkk.jpg

The playful raccoon
29qf78o.jpg

The slow but wise turtle
4smm2x.jpg

I really don't see why Jim can't be the mascot. He's real and has a lovely owner. I'm probably taking this way too seriously. But it's a good way to sneak in a compliment and appear nice.

^ Thats a great compliment and thought but Jim is an October nominee ... :p

EveWasFramed said:
But if Jim doesnt win, why can't he run again? LMAO, the presidential nominees do it all the time. :p

Sure ! Why not? Somebody just needs to nominate Jim, but perhaps wait until October has been finalized... I don't know the rulez ;)

ucxb said:
First, mintymint, if you would do us the honor and organize such contest it would be much appreciated !! *praise* mintymint!!

That's quite flattering, but I feel it's time that the torch be passed on to a new generation of contest managers. My work here is done :cool:

ucxb, you can always run the contest. :p

I would've nominated the bunny and turtle but you've already done so, so yay!

Oh no... you're going to make November tough for me too now with the choice between a bunny and a turtle?!

*faints*

mintymint said:
ucxb said:

That's quite flattering, but I feel it's time that the torch be passed on to a new generation of contest managers. My work here is done :cool:

:( your work is requested politely with utmost respect and appreciation though :(

I'm deeply saddened that no one suggested a T-Rex or a raptor.

Shame.

Shame on you all.

^ umm, those could be like, umm, your nominations ... you just have to upload a picture of such and say "I nominate... " :)

^ maybe you are over worked & tired? ;]

OH and FYI I am not managing these monthly contests... and mintymint resigned :[

Latest posts

Back