Howdy all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaetetus

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 23 years old and from the UK. I originally joined this site way back in 2007. A lot has happened to me since then, but I've reached a low point and have decided to join again.

As well as being reclusive in real life, I've noticed that I'm also reclusive online! I've lurked many sites for a long time now without ever making a single post. I want to change this and build confidence in communicating online (sounds silly I know!). Hopefully, with time, I can become confident in real life too.

Welcome to the site, theaetetus. If you build up enough confidence you should come drop by the chat room sometime :D

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'll pop into the chat room once I have worked up enough courage!

ladyforsaken said:
Hey theaetetus, welcome back to the forum. Who were you previously?

According to an ancient registration email, I signed up under the username "Desolation" back in 2007. This was probably back in my emo teenager days lol. Anyway, I only remember making one or two random posts and then disappearing entirely again. I hope not to do that this time round!

theaetetus said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hey theaetetus, welcome back to the forum. Who were you previously?

According to an ancient registration email, I signed up under the username "Desolation" back in 2007. This was probably back in my emo teenager days lol. Anyway, I only remember making one or two random posts and then disappearing entirely again. I hope not to do that this time round!

Ah I see.. well hopefully you'll stick around for longer this time round. Lots of nice people to talk to. :)

Welcome back... I was like that before too. I hesitated posting then once i posted i always over think if what i said was right. But now im like.... F*ck it.

All thanks to minty's invitation to the xat... It's like all-purpose wonder soap :O

Joking... Hope you have a good stay here :) looking forward to your posts!!!

swirlturtle said:
Welcome back... I was like that before too. I hesitated posting then once i posted i always over think if what i said was right. But now im like.... F*ck it.

All thanks to minty's invitation to the xat... It's like all-purpose wonder soap :O

Joking... Hope you have a good stay here :) looking forward to your posts!!!

Sounds like I've got to take up that invitation then!

Hi there and welcome :). I would definately try the chat room, lots of nice funny and welcoming people there, and maybe have a go at a few of the games :)

Latest posts

Back