I had a rough day at work.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
I was so behind on everything it was crazy. We had corporate people come today so they needed lots of food. However, I had to tend to the dishes as well so I could not do everything in the a timely manner like I wanted to. It sucks because I want to move up to sever assistant some time after January.

Hello African_weasel! Keep on working to the best of you're ability and you'll definitely get that promotion you want! These obstacles are there to test your ability! Embrace the challenge!

Sorry you had a rough day. One thing you should keep in mind is the experience you gained today. Because you went through hell today, it might be a little easier next time it happens. You'll learn to react faster and do things without even thinking about it. There are a lot of days like that in the service industry, but you'll get used to them.

They'll see how hard you're working, and I'm sure you'll get that promotion.

Sorry to hear about it. Even my day was not that great today if that makes you feel better. My boss came to my room and didn't stood up in his honor nor said anything to him so now he is pissed at me. lols

So you work at a restaurant?

Latest posts

Back