I can't find a girlfriend or a female friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Solus11

I'm losing my insanity and becoming desperate for love and attention. I text a lot of people looking for answers. I know there is something wrong the way I socialize. I don't get women, why do they ignore me when I text them. Some of my text messages are like

"Cmon be my sister, I suck at flirting, help the lonely baby brother here. I can't find a flirting academy or school here."

"Hey (insert name), hook me up with one of your girlfriends. I wanna be a bomb digidy fantastic like Cisqo. Sing, Let me see that thooong, baby, that thong-th-thong."

I'm trying to create humors.

This really sucks, I'm an asian man trying to date caucasian girls. It seems they are not attracted to guys like me. I want to get a nose uplift to look like a caucasian or like video game character.

I'm a talkative person, and I text girls a lot. Few guys in my school (college) tell me to just ignore them and stop flirting. I joined this site because I have no where to go. I'm sad and always crying. Should I stop flirting? Everytime I flirt, I seem to annoy women and scare the hell out of them.

I fear my future. I'm 24 years old, never been kissed and still a virgin.

Should I go to a strip club, get a private dance, and ask a stripper about this problem? You know, strippers are hot maybe they could give me a dating advice.

hey man, i know of your pain. though im young, i feel as though the void in my heart only gets bigger,and no one can save me from myself. if i were you,id try to pay more attention on the good things than bad. also try being funny,not horny,and smile.i have alot af freinds that are girls, but relationship wize, not so much. hopefully youll have better luck than me.

Solus,
I am way older than you, so my advice may not be the best, but I read your post and wanted to respond.

My feeling is that your text messages are too "flirty". Most girls I know want connection and romance to arise from a friendship. So stop looking for a 'girlfriend", and start looking for a "friend". No "hook me up" thinking. Just relax, be yourself, Asian is perfect. Nothing wrong with that. The more you just be there for people as a friend, the happier you will be. Maybe the happy people get the girls!
Good luck.
T

Solus11 said:
"Cmon be my sister, I suck at flirting, help the lonely baby brother here. I can't find a flirting academy or school here."

"Hey (insert name), hook me up with one of your girlfriends. I wanna be a bomb digidy fantastic like Cisqo. Sing, Let me see that thooong, baby, that thong-th-thong."
are u serious?
oh gosh...why they even give their #?

Should I stop flirting? Everytime I flirt, I seem to annoy women and scare the hell out of them.
dont flirt like these tex messages please..ur gonna chase them away...

and ask a stripper about this problem?
i think i heard about another person than wanted to hook up with bunch of prostitutes to discuss similar issue

You know, strippers are hot maybe they could give me a dating advice.
first ask them why they are strippers...

what ever u do try not to look needy....

heya,i wouldnt send girls them kind of texts,not untill they know you abit anyway and understand ur humour,just act casual and friendly :) thats how the best relationships start.

I would have to agree with those that feel that your examples of text messages are a little to extreme.

I find furting should be done face to face, as text messages can give the wrong idea. Try firting without actually saying your intentions, use body language and physical contact. If you feel like your scaring them, then stop and find a new approach.

Also dont try and sound desperate, it will never work, girls look for confidence. just dont over do it.

Hello,
Ive never had a gf or a female friend as well, however i see alot of ppl that do , and the best way to do so is just basically talk to them like they want to be talked. I mean some of them like to be complemented or some of them like you to be sincere and honest. try doing that and things will work out for you.

Solus11 said:
Some of my text messages are like

Maybe I haven't been in school for awhile, but I think I'll cast another vote for toning down the text messages. If it was me, I'd start off with things that were a little less suggestive and see where that goes.

Solus11 said:
I fear my future. I'm 24 years old, never been kissed and still a virgin.

Should I go to a strip club, get a private dance, and ask a stripper about this problem? You know, strippers are hot maybe they could give me a dating advice.

You're only 24, you've just started adulthood. I wouldn't worry too much about being a virgin just yet. Besides, once you're married and have three or four kids you'll be wishing you were again...or so I've heard. :)

As for getting advice from strippers, I think that's an extraordinarily bad idea. I'm sure there's exceptions, but I've known some strippers (or "dancers"...whatever). The only thing they ever seemed to be interested in was the quickest path to a wallet. That's their job.

Solus11, I would have to agree with the other members' posts and say that your messages are overstepping the boundaries, especially if these are girls you do not know well. Whilst your intention may be to create humour, it may not be interpreted the way you intend for it to be. Rather it may seem that you are weird and/or desperate which is not what you want to convey. I think you should perhaps take a more subtle approach and definitely try to interact with them in person as opposed to via SMS (text message).

May I ask why you find the need to specifically try to date Caucasian women? If they not willing to consider you because of your race, I doubt getting a nose lift would make any difference, to them, you're still going to be as Asian as you ever were. You wouldn't want someone who'd decide whether a person is a suitable partner purely through skin colour anyway. I would say that asking a stripper for advice is definitely not the way to go, I won't elaborate further... However, seeing that I'm in the same situation as you, an Asian guy who's never even had as much as a kiss, maybe my advice isn't particularly accurate.

sans_syd said:
Solus11, I would have to agree with the other members' posts and say that your messages are overstepping the boundaries, especially if these are girls you do not know well. Whilst your intention may be to create humour, it may not be interpreted the way you intend for it to be. Rather it may seem that you are weird and/or desperate which is not what you want to convey. I think you should perhaps take a more subtle approach and definitely try to interact with them in person as opposed to via SMS (text message).

May I ask why you find the need to specifically try to date Caucasian women? If they not willing to consider you because of your race, I doubt getting a nose lift would make any difference, to them, you're still going to be as Asian as you ever were. You wouldn't want someone who'd decide whether a person is a suitable partner purely through skin colour anyway. I would say that asking a stripper for advice is definitely not the way to go, I won't elaborate further... However, seeing that I'm in the same situation as you, an Asian guy who's never even had as much as a kiss, maybe my advice isn't particularly accurate.

So solus I pm you but you never respond back, nevertheless I am too an Asian guy. And I can tell you the myth that White girl are not attracted to Asian guy is BS. I'm almost 20 never been kiss as well, but I know most girl have no problem with the fact that your Asian, it just your thinking that is making you fear your luck.

Yes I know Asian girl can get any guy they want as oppose to us Asian guy. Hell I don't think anything of this crap is fair. Even my sister could get the hottest Caucasian guy if she wanted to, but for some reason white girls are not attracted to Asian guys, so because of that your just gonna give up?

JustLost said:
The only thing they ever seemed to be interested in was the quickest path to a wallet. That's their job.
yea i was going to say that. They will tell u anything u want to hear for an extra dollar..lol

Incognita said:
JustLost said:
The only thing they ever seemed to be interested in was the quickest path to a wallet. That's their job.
yea i was going to say that. They will tell u anything u want to hear for an extra dollar..lol

Yup...I went to a couple places on a friend's birthday once...never again. I prefer to spend my money on me or someone that actually cares about me. I guess I'm just funny that way.

Oh man I guess it's time to behave. Anyway, I can't get over this girl. I'm so attracted to her. Yes, I scared her away and I told her I love her via text messages. I'm such a goofball, too much comedy. If there's a way I can fix this, I will do it ASAP. I think I fell in love easily because I fantacize her too much. I don't want to get into details but you can picture that. You know what I mean. Should I text her again like "I'm such a comedian to you LOL, I'll leave you alone."?

I'm clubbing tonight. You're advices are helpful, but the downside is I have to restart my personality. I don't know what to do but I want to score. I now fear approaching women. I don't want to scare em or make myself look like a fool, creepy and weird. But, I'm definitely clubbing.

One more thing, I'm still getting a nose job. I have decided. I feel I'm not physically attracted to them. I am a risk taker. I'm trying to achieve a supermodel look. I work out, getting my muscles toned.

Oh boy, I feel awkward now. The way I pick up women, it's extreme. LOL

I'm like a machine or some type of species trying to understand humans. I have to restart my personality. I'm tired of scarying them away.

Oh I forgot, I met this girl long ago but we don't see each other much. Anyway, we met again 2 days ago. I talked about my new job and I am working 7 days a week (gotta pay my nose job). I told her if she's interested in Environment Management operated by the government. I told her she might fit in that job because she's an anthropology major and I work with geologies, archeologists and so on. She said my new job looks cool. I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I told her I will give the website to apply. So far I haven't done it. I don't want to show that I am desperate. Am I doing the right thing? Another girl I am attracted to......LOL

I told her I will give the website to apply

whats that?

if u dont do what u promised...no one will take u seriously.

looks dont matter...if u cant prove ur a man worth someones attention...lol

that ninja guy has something else to him besides looks

dude i see what ur trying to do but dont hold off for too long. I mean some ppl like going out and chasing stuff they want, but some ppl are really shy. If u think that girl is even a tad on the shy side, give her that website right now , she will appreciate it .

Hey dude. I'm in a similar situation. 20 years old so I'm not far behind you age wise. I've never as much as kissed a girl either. It does hurt and I went through a really bad phase of depression last year where I couldn't even find the strength to get out of bed and look for employment. I'm almost over that now and I do have a job, but there's still a big void in my life that can only be filled by finding the love, or at least strong friendship of a sensitive, caring girl. All I can say to you is never give up hope. Keep looking, and even if you feel like you're the only guy out there with this problem, believe me, you couldn't be further from the truth.

chucknorrisgays.jpg

Latest posts

Back