Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while, but decided to bite the bullet and register.

I have a very chaotic life and rarely get time to do my own thing IRL, so this seems like a good option to try to get some social interaction. Not that I'm very good at that sometimes, so I'm a bit nervous about doing this.

Lately, I've been getting depressed to the point where I realize that I don't really have many people in my life and sometimes like I have no one at all. I'm not sure how to feel about that. Part of me likes to be left alone so I don't have to deal with anyone else's chaotic life, but another part of me wonders how much of life I'm missing by keeping to myself.

Aside from that part of my introduction, the basics of me are that I'm a thirty-something year old female and I live in the US. :D

Welcome to the forum.

I'm the one who approved your account, not that we go around letting people know that but I just wanted to say that when I saw your username and email, which I won't mention since it isn't viewable on your profile, it made me laugh and crack a smile. Just wanted to thank you for that cause it's not like I've been doing a lot of that IRL lately. It's one thing to type lol or ha ha in a message and another to actually do it.

Sci-Fi said:
Welcome to the forum.

I'm the one who approved your account, not that we go around letting people know that but I just wanted to say that when I saw your username and email, which I won't mention since it isn't viewable on your profile, it made me laugh and crack a smile. Just wanted to thank you for that cause it's not like I've been doing a lot of that IRL lately. It's one thing to type lol or ha ha in a message and another to actually do it.

can you change my username? i dont like it. i made so long ago

Latest posts

Back