Need help :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

I've heard many people talk about the chat room on here, but I'm not sure how to use it or change my user name once I get into the room. Could someone please help me out with that. I've never been into the chat room before yet, but would like too.

I've never been in there myself but I think a mod just has to be on to let you in.

To use the the chat room you will need to sign up to XAT and then use that to log into the chat we have here.
www.xat.com

When you are in the room a mod will have to allow you to join, sometimes there will not be a mod present and may have to wait until one is there to allow you to use the chat.
You are usually given a random name to start with but if you click your name in the list yours will be the topmost name, and then change it to your user name on here.

I think that is everything, hope you enjoy the chat lots of nice people on there :).

WallflowerGirl got into chat just fine, but I just wanted to clear up a couple of things. If you're new to chat, you can find basic instructions in the chat room thread.

Sigma said:
Ask a mod to change your name for you.

You can change your own name, but a mod must make you a member.

NightHawkJohn said:
To use the the chat room you will need to sign up to XAT and then use that to log into the chat we have here.
www.xat.com

When you are in the room a mod will have to allow you to join, sometimes there will not be a mod present and may have to wait until one is there to allow you to use the chat.
You are usually given a random name to start with but if you click your name in the list yours will be the topmost name, and then change it to your user name on here.

I think that is everything, hope you enjoy the chat lots of nice people on there :).

You do not need to sign up for a Xat account to use the chat room. However, it may be beneficial to sign up for one if you often clear your internet history or if you access the chat room from many different computers.

Latest posts

Back