Anxiety

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadabro

Reaction score
Hey I'm 25 years old from Canada here I am on here to find more people who feel like I do so I'm not feeling so alone. I could talk to friends or family about these problems I've been having but I don't know how they'd react so the internet is a good way to start talking I hope. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or post traumatic stress or what it is . I'm not looking for a diagnosis just feedback. It all started after I lost my best friend in an accident 3 years ago . I had a lot of trouble coping with it and a lot of questions went through a couple stages of grief but the hardest part is moving on. But since then I have had trouble dealing with people and enjoying things I once had fun doing. I'm anxious when friends leave always worried they won't come back or would start hating me and a lot of irrational thoughts run through my head like why isn't he or she texting me back or calling me. It's becoming very tiring and taxing on my social life. I throw a lot of love out but if I don't get it back i feel like I'm not good enough. Anyone open for a convo please let me know

Hey Canadabro, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. I hope you can find what you're looking for here. Lots of nice people to talk to.

Welcome to the site - you definitely found a good site to vent, talk, etc :)

Latest posts

Back