What are the most important things in life...for you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nocebo

Reaction score
For me, I like to share.life, friendships, understanding...

Hi Nocebo,
For me health and fitness are the most important things in life and for health and fitness I worked out regularly and have nutritive diet meal plan. Regular workouts not only keep me active and healthy but also improve immunity system and reduce the risk of major health problems.

I want my kids to be happy and loved. My son is in a great relationship already at 17, I can see them getting married in time. So I'm very happy about that. She's rock steady and from a good rock steady home with excellent family values. My daughter's too young yet so time will tell what happens there. I want everyone to be healthy as well. Health, happiness, love-the trinity. Wealth is inconsequential, because plenty of rich people have no better chance at love, health, or happiness. My husband always wishes to win the lottery, but honestly the thought scares me. Money changes people, and it's usually not for the better.

Everybody seems to want simillar things...so why is it so hard :(

Latest posts

Back