tormented

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
i woke up just a little while ago.and i was pissed. not because of not getting any sleep. but because of the dream i had. in the dream i have the one thing that im missing right now ( im not saying what because i belive in that "if you dont tell anyone it will come true" thing. but you can see whare i posted this to get the idea)
it seemed to me that god has started to fresia with me in my sleep now, the only place i actualy felt good.when my eyes were closed and my mind went numb and the pain of the day just drifted away for a little while.i went most of this week with troubled dreams and a reckless sleep. so i was really looking forwarde to the weekend to get away from the honeysuckle thats been going on, but it seems like that might be inpossible for right now. im sorry to go on a rant but im extremly pissed off right now...

I think whatever is in our sub conscious mind shows in our dreams,so if its been bothering you when your awake,its sure to come up when your sleeping aswell.i dont believe god is trying to mess with your head :) Maybe it will do you some good talking about your problems on here,or if theres someone else who will listen.its always helpful to get everything out

hawk9007 said:
i woke up just a little while ago.and i was pissed. not because of not getting any sleep. but because of the dream i had. in the dream i have the one thing that im missing right now ( im not saying what because i belive in that "if you dont tell anyone it will come true" thing. but you can see whare i posted this to get the idea)
it seemed to me that god has started to fresia with me in my sleep now, the only place i actualy felt good.when my eyes were closed and my mind went numb and the pain of the day just drifted away

One thing I've learned is that if I go to sleep while obsessing over something, the obsession will creep into my dreams. If possible you might try thinking about other things when you're trying to go to sleep...a movie you just watched, a game or whatever else comes to mind.

It's worked for me in the past.

Things on your mind can creep into your dreams. I don't know how to avoid that all together but JustLost's idea seems worth trying.

When I used to work in a supermarket I'd dream i was scanning groceries... then when I worked in a call centre i'd dream i was answering the phone...

the things that remain in ur subconscious pop up in ur dreams. No matter how bad u feel during the day, clear ur mind before u go to sleep. Im sure ull be free of the honeysuckle that is the world in ur dreams :)

Latest posts

Back