North West UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further north and further west than anyone else that's responded so far.

Are we talking about the UK or England here? Technically, nobody who has responded is from the north west UK.

Cavey said:
Further north and further west than anyone else that's responded so far.

Are we talking about the UK or England here? Technically, nobody who has responded is from the north west UK.

Lol, correct, I'm assuming North West England was meant for some reason (I suppose I was brought up on "Look NorthWest" or whatever the news show was called so I automatically feel I'm in the North West.

(Still, when the wind is southerly I do know a hawk from a handsaw... lol)

Guess only the OP could clarify!

Seosa2 said:
Stockport, lol

Stockport is not too far from me, lol, I'll give you a wave!

:D

Cavey said:

Seeing as Stockport is in England....

Seosa2 said:
Cavey said:

Seeing as Stockport is in England....

I'm well aware of where Stockport is, but you are not the thread starter. You may be from NW England, but that does not mean that the thread starter is. The thread title specifically states "North West UK" which would be somewhere in Scotland.

I'm assuming that they ARE, in fact, referring to England, but I'd rather have it confirmed one way or the other.

Cavey said:
I'm well aware of where Stockport is, but you are ot the thread starter. You may be from NW England, but that does not mean that the thread starter is. The thread title specifically states "North West UK" which would be somewhere in Scotland.

I'm assuming that they ARE, in fact, referring to England, but I'd rather have it confirmed one way or the other.

That's actually a really good point!

Still nice to see Stockport getting a mention. I was born there and lived in Cheshire most of my life. I now see myself as living in Shropshire with my boyfriend and I'm only up north for visits.

Haha, NW is quite general, I know. Erm. Do you think I know what I mean? Teehee

NW England :)

Seosa2 said:
Lady X said:
Yup, sunny Salford (for my sins!)

Grim!

Oh most definitely. Isn't all bad though - I live near a pretty big park, so I can occasionally wander around there for a while pretending that everything surrounding the park isn't actually just a giant concrete holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show.

Latest posts

Back