My personal accountability thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostatsea

Reaction score
I know what I need to do to get myself out of this psychological pithole I dug myself into. I just don't do it. For the past three weeks I've been sulking in an emotional stew. Last night I spent several hours straight in deep thought over it. I didn't sleep. How much can you think about something that doesn't matter anymore?!?!? So I'm making this thread for myself. I could stick to making diary entries, but I'd really prefer a running thread I can update everyday. It also makes it easier to look back at the progress.

I'm going to put to dos for the day. At the end of the day, I'll write how successful I've been.

Today:
Completely clean apartment
Finish grocery shopping
Eat healthily
2 Rounds 7 minute workout
Get at least 2 hours of studying in for the CFA
Get to sleep at a reasonable time. - Fix sleeping schedule
BIG ONE: AVOID LOOKING AT THE GIRLS PAGES

Good luck indeed. I personally think it's a bit much to start with to complete in just one day.

Sounds like a good plan. If you're busy doing all of that, you won't even have time to think about the girl. Just don't feel bad if you can't get everything done that you want to do in a day.

Good luck!

You actually inspired me to make a schedule of my daily activities in order to actually get them done so thanks ;)

So this completely died and I'm a huge failure. But it's time to start again. This time I'll keep it simple. Clean my apartment completely. Let's Goooooo!

Thanks. I'm really taking my time on this, but I'm actually almost done. Small steps!

Latest posts

Back