Mouse recommendations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaoz_ferox

Reaction score
So...

My mouse (Ikari SS) is pretty much dead.

I've been looking at a few, the ROCCAT Kone sticks out at the moment but I can't make my mind up.

I'm looking for something with a good size and weight but nothing too bulky.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

It depends on what you want out of a mouse, the last one I used (Since I mostly use a laptop now) was some basic aluminium one but you can get really snazzy looking ones now with all kinds of gaming or navigation buttons if that's you kind of thing.

KB-015-MZ_72048_350.jpg

Looks kinda like Batman's mouse.

9006 said:
It depends on what you want out of a mouse, the last one I used (Since I mostly use a laptop now) was some basic aluminium one but you can get really snazzy looking ones now with all kinds of gaming or navigation buttons if that's you kind of thing.

KB-015-MZ_72048_350.jpg

Looks kinda like Batman's mouse.

lol

That thing look horrid. How is it even comfortable?

I was just discussing with someone about using turtles as mice...

usb-turtle-mouse.jpg

ROFL Eddy....

Anyway, sorry khaoz, I don't know of a specific mouse. I usually get mine ... by just grabbing one off the shelf as long as it looks functional and not too big nor too small lol.

Psst.. remember how you should get rid of your current dysfunctional one. :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Logitech is my favorite. They are the kings of making wireless stuff.

Oh yeah. Actually, I am using a wireless Logitech right now. Not sure where I got it from...

Logitech is even great at creating a bluetooth speaker adapter. I turned my surround sound stereo into something that I can stream four different computer sources at, and it's easy as pie to switch between them.

Old thread i know, but, in my opinion, wathever you do, don't get a wireless mouse.

Batteries, they are a pain in the ass when it comes to your battery dying out on you. Especially if you are a casual or hardcore online gamer. I got rid of mine and went back wired. Best move ever.

Hmm I see. I have a wireless one, and I have ample supply of batteries.. so I guess it's not really a huge problem for me. And I'm not a heavy gamer too.

Sci-Fi said:
Batteries, they are a pain in the ass when it comes to your battery dying out on you. Especially if you are a casual or hardcore online gamer. I got rid of mine and went back wired. Best move ever.

Exactly.

Sci-Fi said:

I used to have wireless Microsoft keyboard & mouse that was great. It even come with software to tell you the battery level, but really the functionality depends on different factors.

Most wireless devices like this may have problems due to them operating on the common 2.4ghz band, there are many other things around your home that can interfere with this, wireless AP's (Routers) being the main one of them. If you live in an area with a lot of wireless traffic then it's likely you'll have problems.

Really it's good to read up on hardware like this to see if people complain of poor functionality or something.

On my Macbook Desktop environment, I have a wireless Apple keyboard and a Wireless Logitech mouse. I don't do a lot of gaming on that computer, so it's all ok.

On my Windows 8.1 Desktop Tower environment, I have a wired keyboard and mouse.

I also wired the speakers on that computer, because, even though I have Bluetooth capability, it does keep on going out.

Latest posts

Back