goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawk dont do it man every one goes through this even I but everything will turn out fine.

Hawk, if she doesn't want to be with You You gotta let her go and forget about her. She's not the boss of You, yet You let her trample You like this and keep looking out for her. If You once had her, You can have someone else, like her or probably better. The search for someone else (who treats You the way You deserve!) gets much easier if You let the current one do what she wants and either try to be glad for her, or toss her in the trash-can we all have in our head. Until You do find her, we can try and support You as much as one can via a forum.

well today is as just deppressing as yesterday. im in my bcis class right now waiting for work to do. this morning sucked. i went to bed yesterday hoping things would get better, o well. life can only be bad for so long before it ends....

hawk9007 said:
well today is as just deppressing as yesterday. im in my bcis class right now waiting for work to do. this morning sucked. i went to bed yesterday hoping things would get better, o well. life can only be bad for so long before it ends....

Whatever you are going to do don't! Everybody has their bad days and you don't have to apologize for any of that. Seem to me your letting her play with your mind. Don't ever think off yourself less than her even if she was the prettiest little thing you ever had.

hawk9007 said:
sorry about all this. im still here. we all have those days of insanity that drive us to do things and say things.

Good to know. Glad your still with us :)

Latest posts

Back