space

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
sometimes i wish i could get launched into space and just travel endlessly into the universe....

RockerChick said:
That would be pretty lonely :(

Maybe he means that he feels lonely in here because he is surrounded by people, in space he will be surrounded by nothing so his loneliness will be justified. If this is how you feel, OP, I get that feeling too sometimes. :rolleyes:

I think it would be cool, as long as I had some companions!
i'm thinking 52 girls would be just about right.
rotate them once a week between housekeeping duties and bedroom detail.
just to keep things fresh for everyone!

Walley said:
I think it would be cool, as long as I had some companions!
i'm thinking 52 girls would be just about right.
rotate them once a week between housekeeping duties and bedroom detail.
just to keep things fresh for everyone!

Well I have to chuckle at this. 52 women catering to you sounds great. Realistically speaking, 52 women bickering with each other and you is not as appealing!

It reminds me of the show sister wive's. At any given time, he has one of his 4 wives mad, one is always crying, one is always jealous, one is always needy..... Yikes!!

So being alone sounds way more appealing than 52 members of the opposite sex, in my opinion!

RockerChick said:
So being alone sounds way more appealing than 52 members of the opposite sex, in my opinion!

Yeah, it would be fun for about a week.

Well, it's a wonderful idea.
If you have a lot of money, you can buy a trip to space. It costs only $200k. It's not a joke. Company called Virgin Galactic proposes these trips.
But there is more easier way to feel like in space.
A trip to forest, for exaplme. For some days. With tents.

AlexChristy said:
Well, it's a wonderful idea.
If you have a lot of money, you can buy a trip to space. It costs only $200k. It's not a joke. Company called Virgin Galactic proposes these trips.
But there is more easier way to feel like in space.
A trip to forest, for exaplme. For some days. With tents.

Yes, another one of Richard Bransons business ideas. 200k isn't a bad deal considering NASA would do it for around 10 million or something.

Latest posts

Back