Late night hello to all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABrokenMan

Reaction score
Although I discovered this forum and signed up back in September, I've just gotten over my lack of nerve to join in on some discussions over the past couple of days. Everyone seems friendly and many show true concern and compassion. These postings are far more meaningful to me, and more "real" than the way my very few real-life friends treat my emotional well-being (typical responses I get: Suck it up, get over it, you think YOU'VE got it bad, it could be worse...etc).

I'm 50, live in the USA, am kinda lost in life right now - very lonely and just trying to get through another day without losing my composure. To help myself try and feel better, I'm going through various threads here, and I hope to be able to contribute via some of my own experiences, given that the majority of members posting seem to be on the younger side ;). Oh, to be young again! Even though my age is what it is based on the calendar, my mindset is still that of a teenager, haha!

Well hi there :)

ABrokenMan said:
Oh, to be young again! Even though my age is what it is based on the calendar, my mindset is still that of a teenager, haha!

I can relate to that, although everyone here knows how mature I am... :p

Hey now! :p Us "older" folks have a lot to offer society.
Just look at Edward's cool zombie gifs! :D

But welcome to the forum, ABM. :)

Hello Oh Broken one

EveWasFramed said:
Just look at Edward's cool zombie gifs! :D
Oh and Eve it's a good thing I'm fairly scarred up already or I might be taking this personal , no wait I'm a zombie
giphy.gif

Hi, ABrokenMan, you know, I'm 28 now, but I feel like 50-old man. I don't know why, and I'm looking for answers here, at this forum.
Don't feel lonely, you are not alone, because you are with us, the members of this forum.
You are always welcome to write about your problems and feelings.
You wrote:
Oh, to be young again!
Maybe, you think, I'm 28, and I am young, but I don't see the future. And it really scares me.
Sometimes I want to be older, much more older. I know it's incorrect.

My wisdom (if any) seems to drag far behind my age too :) Well, I should feel younger then :)

ABrokenMan said:
If age = wisdom, then I have not learned a thing!

Latest posts

Back