Christmas Card Exchange, 2013!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
As many of you will remember, MissyEchelon handled the Christmas Card Exchange thread last year. Unfortunately, Missy hasn't been around since the summer, so I am going to host the thread for this year.

This will be completely voluntary and no one needs to feel obligated to participate. Last year, we had some who wanted to exchange cards, some who just wanted to receive them and some who just wanted to send cards to others. Whatever your preference is, Im sure something can be arranged.

All you really need to do is post here, in this thread, what you'd like to do - send, receive, exchange, or a combination of any of those. :p

It was a fairly successful endeavor last year and I hope that it will be this year as well. It would be nice to have everyone post early, due to cards taking so long to reach other countries. I think the stuff I sent Miss last year took almost two weeks to get there!

Anyone who would like to participate, please post in the thread and in the coming weeks, and I will PM everyone to see what everyone is interested in doing.

Cheers~ :)

Glad to see this one return, even though i wasn't here yet last time. I am considering joining, but i'm not sure yet. Is that worthy of a post?

I am happy to send one, I don't need to receive one.

images
'I can send one too, I'll steal Mr W's stamps, tee hee! I'm happy to receive a new Ferrari in exchange' - Eddy Jr

EDIT - So we can send 2, one from me, and one from the little kitten.

EDIT 2 -
chat_edw.gif
And we don't need a new Ferrari

ed1t three -
chat_edjr.gif
I guess it is Christmas... A Porsche will be fine!

Edward W said:
I am happy to send one, I don't need to receive one.

images
'I can send one too, I'll steal Mr W's stamps, tee hee! I'm happy to receive a new Ferrari in exchange' - Eddy Jr

EDIT - So we can send 2, one from me, and one from the little kitten.

EDIT 2 -
chat_edw.gif
And we don't need a new Ferrari

ed1t three -
chat_edjr.gif
I guess it is Christmas... A Porsche will be fine!

LMAO, Edward... I will send you an xmas card anyway AND those posts cards I never sent, lol! :p

Oh...and Im pretty much open to sending to or exchanging with anyone. :p

I think this is a nice idea :) wouldn't mind sending/receiving cards.

I wasn't aware of this tradition in ALL, really glad to have found out about it, count me in!

Well, this will only be the second year we've done it as a whole (many of us have been exchanging correspondence for several years).
Let's hope it will be a tradition hence forth! :)

*counts Seeker in* :D

I found a pic of the card Missy made and sent me last year. Thought I'd post it here.....

862EA2C3-A0F8-490E-8FA2-65A9D1D0D69D-23340-00001607AF44DA8B.jpg

Well as long as the thought is there a store bought one can be just as awesome as a handmade one ;)

I am creative... I like to make personalized cards that only that person has. I used metallics for this card...
2eyjatz.jpg

I can choose the style, the way I make it, the size of the card... And using something they enjoy (in this case, he loves tigers).
2czq6gl.jpg

So anyone who would receive a card will probably get a handmade one lol.

I'm thinking of doing something handmade too... I have a plan...

EveWasFramed said:
Yup...I send store-bought ones, lol. I don't have a creative bone in my body.

I was just about to ask if I could send store-bought ones lol because I suck at making handmade things..... it might come out to be something.. unidentifiable. :p

Guess it would be nice to send/receive some. :)

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:
Yup...I send store-bought ones, lol. I don't have a creative bone in my body.

I was just about to ask if I could send store-bought ones lol because I suck at making handmade things..... it might come out to be something.. unidentifiable. :p

Guess it would be nice to send/receive some. :)

:D Does that mean you're "in?"

OK...so far, I have the following who have joined in for the Christmas card exchange:

Eve
Edward
Senamian
LadyForsaken
Seeker

Did I miss anyone so far?

EveWasFramed said:
OK...so far, I have the following who have joined in for the Christmas card exchange:

Eve
Edward
Senamian
LadyForsaken
Seeker

Did I miss anyone so far?

What is the cut off date to sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back