My facebook page showing my photo's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see the link as I can't log in. Just wondering if you have a flickr account? Or have ever thought of starting one? I have a love / hate relationship with it but its a great place for photos and getting feedback. From what I've seen of your shots there would be loads of relevant groups you could join.

You may prefer what you're doing or already have one so sorry if that's the case. Just throwing it out there.

Plus people wouldn't need to be logged in or have an account to see your page, unlike facebook.

annik said:
Can't see the link as I can't log in. Just wondering if you have a flickr account? Or have ever thought of starting one? I have a love / hate relationship with it but its a great place for photos and getting feedback. From what I've seen of your shots there would be loads of relevant groups you could join.

You may prefer what you're doing or already have one so sorry if that's the case. Just throwing it out there.

Plus people wouldn't need to be logged in or have an account to see your page, unlike facebook.

okay I will delete the link, thought it would work

Triple Bogey said:
annik said:

Well if people have facebook and log in it will be fine, I don't so I can't.

Just offering another option really.

annik said:
Triple Bogey said:
annik said:

Well if people have facebook and log in it will be fine, I don't so I can't.

Just offering another option really.

The link works fine for me. Had a quick browse, looks great - love the scenery! Will explore more when I have time. Will you be adding to them regularly?

ringwood said:
The link works fine for me. Had a quick browse, looks great - love the scenery! Will explore more when I have time. Will you be adding to them regularly?

just putting some more on now !
Hope to get out once a week and take some new ones !

Whoa, great photos! I would love to wake up where you live/visit.

rayeo said:
Whoa, great photos! I would love to wake up where you live/visit.

it's mostly east coast of England.
I would love to travel around the country taking photo's.

I repeat here, what I said in the PM a while ago. You have breathtaking photos and the skills of a professional photographer. I love your photos and thank you for sharing them with us. You should be somehow rewarded for them. It`d be only natural. So, 5* rating for your photography art. (*heart&thumbs up*)

zero said:
I repeat here, what I said in the PM a while ago. You have breathtaking photos and the skills of a professional photographer. I love your photos and thank you for sharing them with us. You should be somehow rewarded for them. It`d be only natural. So, 5* rating for your photography art. (*heart&thumbs up*)

oh thank you so much for your kind words. I don't know what to say.
It's just an hobby at the moment, one I enjoy very much. No idea were to start doing anything else (selling them), they seem so many people doing the same thing. I post them on facebook and on here just so people can have a look at them.

Latest posts

Back