Change email not working

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWalkingDead

Reaction score
I want to change my email address in my User CP, but whenever I change it, it says it's sent a verification email to the new address, but this email never arrives and I am still stuck on the one I registered with (it's an alias I've used for a while but it's starting to get spam from other sites I've used it at so am going to nuke it sooner or later). Have tried several different email addresses...

Not in a big hurry, but could do with changing it at some point :D

TheWalkingDead said:
EveWasFramed said:
PM Minus or Sci-Fi to help you with that my dear.

lol, at first, I made a typo and typed "my dead." I then realized I could actually leave it that way and it would work just as well. :p
But, I corrected it anyway.

lol :club:

When you check your "Subscribed Threads" area in your User Control Panel did the message below each indiviual thread listed change from "Notification Method: Instant Email Notification" to "Notification Method: No Email Notification"

Minus said:
When you check your "Subscribed Threads" area in your User Control Panel did the message below each indiviual thread listed change from "Notification Method: Instant Email Notification" to "Notification Method: No Email Notification"

I think this is in response to a question in another thread, but it answers that question anyway, have gone through and manually changed all the subscribed threads to notification :) Thanks!

TheWalkingDead said:
Minus said:

I think this is in response to a question in another thread, but it answers that question anyway, have gone through and manually changed all the subscribed threads to notification :) Thanks!

Sure enough i hit the wrong thread. Great job in find it. :)

Minus said:
TheWalkingDead said:
Minus said:

Sure enough i hit the wrong thread. Great job in find it. :)

lol :)

Latest posts

Back