Physical Attraction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Solus11

Oh boy it's me again. I have previous post about my loneliness but this one is different. Also, I've been getting emails that I am the funniest and goofiest person here but lonely. Oh boy I got a lot of personality problems.

I am an asian male trying to look like a video game character. I have a surgery coming this year and I will have my nose augmented like caucasian nose. Is this a big problem that I should seek a psychiatrist?

I know I'm trying to be someone else but someone else I'm trying to be doesn't exist.

I'm trying to be Jin Kazama or Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I got some of their facial and features. I work out hard in the gym too.

Feel free to make fun of me because I know I'm being crazy. I understand but I need your help.

I dont think you are being crazy atall but it might be a good idea to talk to someone before you decide to have surgery,thats a pretty big decision.And also you might find that even after you have it done,you still wont be happy.you will just focus on something else instead which you dont like.
Just try to make the best of who you are already but dont go changing completely :) Atleast you realise its impossible to look like a video game character,and personally im sure you look alot better than one of those anyway :p

Solus11 said:
I have a surgery coming this year and I will have my nose augmented like caucasian nose.
what??????????
you know, sorry...but i cant help but laugh, not at u...but the idea lmao

Is this a big problem that I should seek a psychiatrist?

how old are u?

I'm trying to be Jin Kazama or Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.
****...u got me googling cartoon characters right now lol

u mean this ?

jin(1).jpg

images

where is this other dudes face?

if u work out u will get the body, hair is easy to grow..and thats it.

oh boy...

I have to agree that I really don't see why you would want to change your nose. Why would you assume that would make you happy? You think people will treat you differently because of your nose? It's all about how you treat other people in how they treat you. I mean unless your nose looks like Michael Jacksons or something why would you mess with it?

I saw something somewhere this term for people who get addicted to the idea of changing their physical attributes and who are never happy or satisfied. Like there is some term for plastic surgery addicts. It's like some sort of psycological disorder or something. You might want to learn more about that before you go trying to look like other people.

...looks to me like he believes that a caucasian nose will attract women...lol

I would try wearing a pair of lucky socks or something first.....

I don't really see how changing your nose would help much though, people won't go "wow he looks just like Ryu(who most of the time has his nose covered up)" I would just be happy with transfering some of the more visible traits on to myself, afterall I can't be the character, I want to be myself with some chracteristics from them that I like. Maybe thats your answer too, not be BE the character, but be like the character. Those chracters actually look pretty normal buff characters, I don't see how being a buff asian guy in general doesn't get you close enough?'

If you just don't like your nose though, and you want to change it, go ahead. Look good according to your own tastes, not others.

so...yeah....I too wish i looked like an anime character....although I haven't gotten anywhere yet. I'd like slightly long white/grey hair like Storm(or andersson cooper from CNN), and wear perfectly round sunglasses like John lennon had...or specifically Alucard from Hellsing to wear with with a business suit (tux would be too silly)
Alucard(Hellsing2).jpg

Now...if only I had red eyes :p

Why would you wont a Caucasian nose? I would say there is nothing wrong with an Asian nose. I would be very interested to see what you look like.

I personally would not put my self fro any kind of surgery if it was not absolutely necessary. All though if its making you this unhappy cos of the way you look then you have to do what you got to do. I would fist go and have some psychiatrist help just to make sure this is what you wont. I mean its not going to be so easy to change it back if you decide one day that you have made a mistake. You have to be sure this is what you wont. I would say your not completely sure other wise you wold not have posted about it on here. So my advice would be to go speak to a psychiatrist be for you make any dissension's about surgery. Its a small Pris to pay if your going to be going to the trouble of having surgery. BTW I do know about surgery. I have had moor then my fair share off it in my life. And I am here to tell you that surgery is never an easy thing. Not something that should be looked at lightly.

*facepalm*

Changing yourself is beyond pointless here look at it this way the majority of women will be less likely to go out with you if they find out youve changed yourself in any way and even less likely than that if you look like somone from a video game.

Not to be mean but its the truth.

Solus11 said:
I am an asian male trying to look like a video game character. I have a surgery coming this year and I will have my nose augmented like caucasian nose. Is this a big problem that I should seek a psychiatrist?

I'm trying to be Jin Kazama or Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I got some of their facial and features. I work out hard in the gym too.

I keep expecting you to tell us that this is just a big joke and you're just messing with us. Seriously, you are just messing with us right?

:)

Why do people feel the need to look like mythic characters? I mean, I like pirates but I don't plan on wandering around town with a peg leg and a parrot on my shoulder. People already look at me like I'm nuts to begin with, I don't need any more help in that area.

If you get a nose job to look like Ryu, I guarantee that in twenty years you'll be looking in the mirror and shaking your head, wondering what the hell you were thinking.

Besides, plastic surgery is expensive. There are far better things to invest that kind of cash in. honeysuckle, use the money for a downpayment on a really nice car. If these girls think you're loaded they won't care what your nose looks like.

:D

Hijacc said:
*facepalm*

Changing yourself is beyond pointless here look at it this way the majority of women will be less likely to go out with you if they find out youve changed yourself in any way and even less likely than that if you look like somone from a video game.

That is at least partly true for sure. Every now and then I watch these dating shows on TV and they mock the heck out of these guys who think they are in training to be a Jedi or some other fictional thing. I saw this guy on Jerry Springer recently (which I loath this show), this guy thought he was a dragon or some honeysuckle.

Skorian said:
Hijacc said:
*facepalm*

That is at least partly true for sure. Every now and then I watch these dating shows on TV and they mock the heck out of these guys who think they are in training to be a Jedi or some other fictional thing. I saw this guy on Jerry Springer recently (which I loath this show), this guy thought he was a dragon or some honeysuckle.

I can picture it now.....lol thanks skorian

Well, I'm not trying to look exactly like Ryu Hayabusa or Jin. I aint copying their hairstyles. I want something similar to asian celebrities. I want to look unique. Hey! orgasm is impossible if there is no physical attraction.

Icognita, you are correct about the part that I believe women will be attracted to me if I have a high nose bridge nose. It will change the way I look, showing more musculine. Brad Pitt has a nose surgery.

I am more depressed now. I was born this way. I just think that I am not accepted because of the way I look. I've tried hard enough being nice to them and it's not working.

Love makes you do crazy things. I don't know what to do. Women don't want to be with me.

So getting a nose augmentation will make me categorized as a nerd or a freak like those jedi freaks in T.V. dating shows?

Solus11 said:
Well, I'm not trying to look exactly like Ryu Hayabusa or Jin. I aint copying their hairstyles. I want something similar to asian celebrities. I want to look unique. Hey! orgasm is impossible if there is no physical attraction.

Icognita, you are correct about the part that I believe women will be attracted to me if I have a high nose bridge nose. It will change the way I look, showing more musculine. Brad Pitt has a nose surgery.

I am more depressed now. I was born this way. I just think that I am not accepted because of the way I look. I've tried hard enough being nice to them and it's not working.

Love makes you do crazy things. I don't know what to do. Women don't want to be with me.

So getting a nose augmentation will make me categorized as a nerd or a freak like those jedi freaks in T.V. dating shows?

Being nice only because people do what you want?! If that is the way you think, then people can probably smell it on you.

Life is pretty much about not getting what we want. Many people are lucky to get just what they need. Forget about getting what they "want". All they can do is try, doesn't mean they will ever get it.

How does attraction have anything to do with having an orgasm? All it is is friction.

Prejudice is a reality that is the real world. Doesn't matter if you or I or anyone likes it or not. So are you going to change your height, hair, eyes, skin color, nose, ears, face structure?

I really doubt how you look is the real problem. Have you tried really talking to people(women) and asking them what they think of you?

Yea, Michael Jackson...looked just fine when he was young...but no he wanted to be white????
that's something i will never trully understand.. And do u think with all the plastic operations ,nose jobs and stuff he achieved hapiness? he is a mess and so is his life. Fans still love him though for his music...something he does...and something that he busted his ass doing all his miserable childhood. His looks didn't help him achieve what he was hoping for :(

I honestly don't understand why Michael Jackson did to his nose now what he did. I just don't get it. Like his nose is disgusting.... Like it's practically just a hole in his head now. I don't know why he did that. I know a little about him as a person, don't know much. Can't say I like him as a person, but he does have good music. Does he harras children? Seems likely that he does. Just like most likely OJ Simpson is guilty. The rich have a different set of laws then most of us. They buy their way out. Tons of people have a price and can be bought. If your rich, you just have to know how and who.

offtop

well his nose is falling apart and no doctor wants to touch it anymore. I think he tried to fix it to the caucasian type...which is terrible...and I think he was too young and did the whole thing without thinking. Anyway, lol I think that he is a great person and ppl tried to abuse him..cause he "harassed" their children. I doubt that he did. He basically missed out on his own childhood.And he wasn't found guilty on the million charges that parents pressed against him. After that I think he shot down his Neverland.

Incognita said:
Yea, Michael Jackson...looked just fine when he was young...but no he wanted to be white????
that's something i will never trully understand.. And do u think with all the plastic operations ,nose jobs and stuff he achieved hapiness? he is a mess and so is his life. Fans still love him though for his music...something he does...and something that he busted his ass doing all his miserable childhood. His looks didn't help him achieve what he was hoping for :(

Just one look at Michael Jackson is enough to make me stay away from cosmetic surgeons forever. I know his situation is extreme, but still should serve as a cautionary tale about artificially enhancing one's appearance.

Look around on the internet at celebrity photos and you'll see a lot of really horrific (and unneccessary) surgeries.

Latest posts

Back