A home of my own

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

This deserves a seperate thread.

Things are going very, very fast. A week ago i simply applied for a random room on a website.

I just came back from an appointment with the guy who will rent me the place. I got a concept of a the renting contract, which probably has an entirely different name in english.

It's pretty much certain to get the place. Here's the fun thing. I was applying for rooms. Like, an apartment with roommates, where you just have a room. But this man is okay with giving me the entire thing for myself. A living room, two bedrooms, a front garden, a back garden, and a shed. All for myself. For the price of just a room. Well, a little more, okay.

Sounds too good to te true. Guy must be a cheating me. No! I used my exellent stalking skills, and found out he is a politician for my city. So if he has as much as a thought of ******* me over, i can destroy his life. Come at me.

Now i need to convince my parents (dad and stepmom), and then i'm going to go there. If they don't agree with it, which i highly doubt, even for them, then fresia it, i'm getting this miracle offer.

Last year around this time, i reached for pills to commit suicide. A year later, i have a job, my own place, and a whole different attitude to life.

It's possible folks.

Congrats, Rosebolt, I'm really happy for you, you know it. It's crazy. I wish I was in your situation right now.. but unfortunately.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with this. Hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you. Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Well done RB, I hope it all goes through smoothly for you. :)

Happy Happy, Joy Joy ... This is fantastic news !!

Good job, Rosebolt. I am genuinely happy for you. I hope it all goes as planned.

Good to hear things are looking up for you. Just watch that guy, he's a politician after all...lol

Sci-Fi said:
Good to hear things are looking up for you. Just watch that guy, he's a politician after all...lol

And you're right, lol. Turns out the deal he was trying to make can't work at all.

The foundation i work at is run by a guy who has leverage over all the rentable appartments of my city. He knows this stuff. He gladly took a look at the renting contract and called bullshit. Way too expensive. I personally thought i could probably manage, but the whole contract kinda stinks.

He said he could fix me up with something, too. So i canceled this one, and have just emailed that mister kindness for an appointment somewhere next week, to look at the possibilities.

It's not the end though, i'm just getting started. :D

And by the way, thanks everyone for the kind responses, i really appreciate them! :)

smart of you to use your resources and investigate a little more! im loving your optimism in your continued search, and hope you find something soon :)

I'm glad someone was able to help you! You might want to look and see if anyone is renting part of their house. Some houses have two floors with separate entrances and in my city, a lot of families live on the ground floor and rent the top to help pay their moragage. Some are nice enough to provide free wi-fi.

It is, I did it :)

Congratulations :D

Rosebolt said:
This deserves a seperate thread.

Things are going very, very fast. A week ago i simply applied for a random room on a website.

I just came back from an appointment with the guy who will rent me the place. I got a concept of a the renting contract, which probably has an entirely different name in english.

It's pretty much certain to get the place. Here's the fun thing. I was applying for rooms. Like, an apartment with roommates, where you just have a room. But this man is okay with giving me the entire thing for myself. A living room, two bedrooms, a front garden, a back garden, and a shed. All for myself. For the price of just a room. Well, a little more, okay.

Sounds too good to te true. Guy must be a cheating me. No! I used my exellent stalking skills, and found out he is a politician for my city. So if he has as much as a thought of ******* me over, i can destroy his life. Come at me.

Now i need to convince my parents (dad and stepmom), and then i'm going to go there. If they don't agree with it, which i highly doubt, even for them, then fresia it, i'm getting this miracle offer.

Last year around this time, i reached for pills to commit suicide. A year later, i have a job, my own place, and a whole different attitude to life.

It's possible folks.

Indeed, congratulations!!! :)

PS - Yeah, when is the party??? :p

Latest posts

Back