Mental Health

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LonesomeLoner

Hows everyone doing? Not been on here for ages but found my old bookmarks. Considered deleting my profile but changed my mind. I was here under previous logins.

My mental health has got much worse again, basically having a second relapse as I have had a psychotic episode in 2010. It's upsetting as I live alone with this everyday in my head. It's amazing how a chain reaction can set it off, lack of sleep messed me up again like before.

Hello and welcome back.
Are you getting any help or support from a doctor or from Social Services or have you been left to deal with your mental health issues yourself? Living alone can, in itself, mess with your head, and then to have other mental health problems on top of that can be so exhausting. You really need proper support and, if you are not getting it, maybe go and see your doctor.

As it's the weekend now I'm getting a call Monday from the wellbeing service I used to be with. They discharged me before and I knew at the time it was a mistake. They will tell me steps for my anger management etc I hope. I have tried with other services but got nowhere.

I'm taking anti-psychotics and for a weeks trial sleeping tablets. The thing is I know there's nothing to be afraid of but inside my head I get very unsure about life etc and it sets me off.

Thanks for the welcome back, I remember your replies to my old posts under my other account lol :)

I hope that your wellbeing team help tomorrow when they call you. Is there a mental health support group you could join as well?
Who were you last time?

drr26 :p

There is a free to call number and I have the crisis team number just in case.

Gunna ask about groups but never been too sure about them before

LonesomeLoner said:
As it's the weekend now I'm getting a call Monday from the wellbeing service I used to be with. They discharged me before and I knew at the time it was a mistake. They will tell me steps for my anger management etc I hope. I have tried with other services but got nowhere.

I'm taking anti-psychotics and for a weeks trial sleeping tablets. The thing is I know there's nothing to be afraid of but inside my head I get very unsure about life etc and it sets me off.

Thanks for the welcome back, I remember your replies to my old posts under my other account lol :)

That's good.

I think you should tell the therapist when you see them about how you feel. That's what they're there for.

I hope you feel better soon.

I know the feeling, I'm having a melt down too all of a sudden and I've ended up back on meds. :(

Just keep trying is all I can say and know you're not alone!

Take care.

Thanks for kind words kelbo.

Unfortunately they never called again, I went to the place and asked for a call back but let down again. I've not slept again all night and feel sick.

I'll chase them for a third time later

I'm sorry to hear that....can't you go back to see your GP? Usually that kick starts stuff moving if they have it written down on your medical records.

Latest posts

Back