Hi... um..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scootch

Reaction score
Hello,

I joined this forum a long while ago, just kind of rediscovered it, was wondering if anyone wanted to chat and change the scenery a little bit!

I'm a 23 year old professional female, into the quiet life, I like my videogames and movies as well as eating out etc. I'd like to chat to some interesting people. Been through some crazy stuff a few years ago and looking to freshen up.

Who knows, eh?

I'm a 30 year old professional male :D

Welcome to the site.

Well ya know. Some peeps aren't down with everything. They ain't bout dat life.

Not sure if you're still around. But I'm always open for a chat if you are :]

I am occasionally around :)

Currently dealing with some anxiety issues, so looking for things to focus on to get my mind off it.

Anybody seen this movie Oblivion? Haha...

Gutted said:
Not sure if you're still around. But I'm always open for a chat if you are :]

ChocolateMountain said:
No, but played the game "Oblivion" (Elder Scrolls).

Yes me too, i have it on my PC. But I was watching the movie at the time - terrible!

Hello there! =)
Drop me a pm if you need someone to talk too. I'll always reply back.

Heard nothing but bad things about that film, though the game with the same name is awesome

ImmortalDragon76 said:
daughter of the moon said:
What is a professional female? Do I want to know? lol

I like to know!:p

Probably a female who works full time. :p A lost in translation thing? Am i taking this too seriously? Oh dear.

Hello, new to the forums personally but wouldn't mind talking with people. Feel Free to add me on Skype, lord_redwing, or send me a pm. And that goes for anyone else that reads this.

Latest posts

Back