Electro shock start to heart

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonnnliness

Well Lonnliness what do we have here. I hear the dust blow round the forum, the little ball of dust blow across the high plains, the noon day sun beating down heavily. Where is a sheriff when you need one. The places where only the lonely go. Come on lonely people bring me some company.

Well Lonnliness what do we have here. I hear the dust blow round the forum, the little ball of dust blow across the high plains, the noon day sun beating down heavily. Where is a sheriff when you need one. The places where only the lonely go. Come on lonely people bring me some company.

I blew it the opening lines for the forum and I wrote something so terribly lame. Where is the epicness.

I am so lonely I am posting to myself.

I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills.

Wow

a new place. cool.

Lonely isnt so lonely anymore by the way.

yeh your right lonely is the new way to make friends. you got to start from square 1, identify, then take action.

Actually u know what. I do get lonely sometimes, kind of owning up to it is very easy to do. There is less stigma attached to it on the internet. But that is the strange thing as soon as you tell someoneone you are lonely, your not anymore. How far do you want to take it ? Thats a question.

Is this where the "I am lonely" forum is moving to? lol Hiya Brian81 and lonnnliness!

Is this where the "I am lonely" forum is moving to? lol Hiya Brian81 and lonnnliness!

Hi,

This forum is an "offer" I am making for the posters on the big loneliness topic on moviecodec.com (and yes I am the webmaster of moviecodec.com).

This forum is more focused on the topic of loneliness and thus there should be less interference by "kids" and other people :D

End note: Yes I would like for you to use this forum (as well). On this site you can create more specific discussions without them drowning in other unrelated topics (which often happens on moviecodec.com). This is not an ultimatum or anything like that, the moviecodec.com loneliness topic is NOT going to go away...

Hi,

This forum is an "offer" I am making for the posters on the big loneliness topic on moviecodec.com (and yes I am the webmaster of moviecodec.com).

This forum is more focused on the topic of loneliness and thus there should be less interference by "kids" and other people

End note: Yes I would like for you to use this forum (as well). On this site you can create more specific discussions without them drowning in other unrelated topics (which often happens on moviecodec.com). This is not an ultimatum or anything like that, the moviecodec.com loneliness topic is NOT going to go away...

That makes sense - I like the format of this site - its ease of use - and the "big" forum does tend to have the downside of people's posts getting lost amidst the flood of posts...

The only problem is that we may not always have time to post to both. Also, what is neat about the moviecodec forum is that it just "happened". But I love the forum divisions of this site.

I'm sorry, Etan. I haven't been here in quite awhile, evidently since July 5. Hello to you too!

Frecconia said:
I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills.

Is that an original quote?

well its a quote ! wordsworth. is it original ? I just thought it was better to try and put some high minded stuff at the beginning of a forum. YA know rome wasn't conquered in a day, and neither is loneliness.

I'm a quote addict. :D I keep a Word document with quotes that I've come across on the internet or in books.

Hello lonnnliness.

I never admit I am lonely to people in real life, it immediately sends out signals of, "Wow, lonely? Must have no friends. Why does he have no friends, must be a weirdo. There must be some reason why no one wants to be friends with him, I'm not planning on finding out."

I wonder if it ever occurs that some people are perfectly normal, just incredibly shy.

Ntre said:
Hello lonnnliness.

I never admit I am lonely to people in real life, it immediately sends out signals of, "Wow, lonely? Must have no friends. Why does he have no friends, must be a weirdo. There must be some reason why no one wants to be friends with him, I'm not planning on finding out."

I wonder if it ever occurs that some people are perfectly normal, just incredibly shy.

I have admited it too people in real life, but only family or v close friends. I've actually got to say that it didn't do any harm, but I think really only these people can deal with that kinda stuff, and even then you can see it doesn't always seem like they enjoy listening to your sorry ass story of doom. Actually the fact that somebody will listen to it probably means i was not really alone. Anyway i've got to admit that i am ALOT less lonely now than i was 6 months ago. I took concrete action to change the way I was. Still I believe i have only just started. At least I am communicating now and getting out more.
The worst sort of loneliness is the one where you are surrounded by people you know and yo feel your not really on a level with them or communicating properly, or really living. So i was kinda lucky that i had the loneliness coming from not having many contacts. YOu can change that. The other one is tougher it means changing out of your current life and making knew contacts.

I should change my name to concrete action.

Latest posts

Back