Love Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was about something else entirely and am glad it isn't what I thought it was because we have enough of those threads already. I kind of breezed through the article though, nice, some are really hard to do, especially#4 for me.

ladyforsaken said:
That's a nice article. Thanks for sharing, Bei!

You're welcome. :)

Sci-Fi said:
I thought this was about something else entirely and am glad it isn't what I thought it was because we have enough of those threads already. I kind of breezed through the article though, nice, some are really hard to do, especially#4 for me.

Uhh... I know what you were thinking it was, lol.

Yeah, I find a lot of them challenging.

I'd struggle to do 90% of all those. The last one made me giggle, though.

That's a very nice article. I hope there are lots of people who can read it. I will share it with everyone on my Facebook account. You can also view my website and get the free gift.

tikitoys0115 said:
That's a very nice article. I hope there are lots of people who can read it. I will share it with everyone on my Facebook account. You can also view my website and get the free gift.

Haha this made me smile; subtle!

9006 said:
tikitoys0115 said:

Haha this made me smile; subtle!

I wonder if that is the reason why she got banned. :/

Latest posts

Back