Hi, guys!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Entropia

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm new here (you don't say?!) and I have decided to come in this forum because of two reasons:
1 - I moved last week from Ravenna to Florence (Italy's cities) to find a job, and here I know nobody (except my partner), so I thought I could meet people online, to have a little chat with them and feel less lonely.
2 - I'm looking for a job, but here in Florence a worker must know english, so I'd like to refine it (sorry for all my mistakes) meeting english people.

I'm a 23 years girl, I like reading, jogging, writing, videogames (god, the Last of Us changed my life), walking and... girls.
Yes, I like boys and girls and I have a girlfriend, but is it a problem? Hope not.

Sorry for my bad english, I promise it's going to be better.

See ya around! :)

Hi and welcome, and don't worry - you are not alone... I like girls too! :p

Edward W said:
Hi and welcome, and don't worry - you are not alone... I like girls too! :p

You have such good tastes! =D

Thank you and wallflowergirl for the welcome =)

Welcome :)

Entropia said:
Hi, everyone! I'm new here (you don't say?!) and I have decided to come in this forum because of two reasons:
1 - I moved last week from Ravenna to Florence (Italy's cities) to find a job, and here I know nobody (except my partner), so I thought I could meet people online, to have a little chat with them and feel less lonely.
2 - I'm looking for a job, but here in Florence a worker must know english, so I'd like to refine it (sorry for all my mistakes) meeting english people.

I'm a 23 years girl, I like reading, jogging, writing, videogames (god, the Last of Us changed my life), walking and... girls.
Yes, I like boys and girls and I have a girlfriend, but is it a problem? Hope not.

Welcome :)

Entropia said:

My mother works in italy, even though my italian is admittedly poor. If you want, we can chat.

Latest posts

Back