Please Delete My Account.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retrospective81

I'm going. I'm not sure when and if I'll be back. Would appreciate it if you delete my account please mods, thank you.

Retrospective81 said:
No no it wasn't you. Feelin pretty rough today.

Will quitting the forum REALLY make you feel any better, or do you feel like you just need to do SOMETHING and don't know what to do?

Happy birthday Retrospective81 :)

EveWasFramed said:
Retrospective81 said:

Will quitting the forum REALLY make you feel any better, or do you feel like you just need to do SOMETHING and don't know what to do?

Hi eve no you're talking sense. Rough day at work with people and I just needed to take a breather. I logged off for a few hour and played some games and watched a movie.

Leaving forums isn't the solution. I guess I'm just still a bit fearful over a lot of things.

zero said:

Thank you zero :)

Retrospective81 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Retrospective81 said:

Hi eve no you're talking sense. Rough day at work with people and I just needed to take a breather. I logged off for a few hour and played some games and watched a movie.

Leaving forums isn't the solution. I guess I'm just still a bit fearful over a lot of things.

zero said:

I've just got into this situation where sometimes I thinking 'running away' from everything is the best thing to do. Obviously it's not.

Its not like I'm angry at anything anymore. If anything I feel very numb now at the moment although I'm better today.

The anger I previously had on really bad days or weeks is just fear really.

It's ironic that you want your account deleted yet it's the most you've been active in weeks.

Retrospective81 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Retrospective81 said:

zero said:

Retrospective81 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Retrospective81 said:

zero said:

I've just got into this situation where sometimes I thinking 'running away' from everything is the best thing to do. Obviously it's not.

Its not like I'm angry at anything anymore. If anything I feel very numb now at the moment although I'm better today.

Happy birthday

I have tried adding to your last thread (the one about your situation at work) but I get an error message all the time. I want to say, sometimes you have to talk to people, you have to make the effort. They don't come to you and chat. They might not to talking to you because you might look unhappy or in a mood or something.

Sometimes you need to sit back and take a deep breath, then scream at the top of your lungs and let it all out.

Happy Birthday btw

Retrospective81 said:

I`m glad you reconsidered and decided to stay. (Hug)

Retrospective81 said:
EveWasFramed said:

We all have those days. I remember when I left the forum for a few months (I had my account deleted). The day I left was probably one of the top five worst days of my entire life. That was back in 2011 I think (I actually joined the forum in 2008 the first time). I was under so much stress and was experiencing crushing amounts of anxiety and I got on line for a bit, hoping it would help. Well, one tiny little incident while on line, and I just basically had a meltdown and had my account deleted immediately. I guess it was the proverbial "straw."
So, I know just how you feel, but I also know that deleting an account here won't really change much (if anything).
Next time, just take a breather.
And by the way...it's good to see your stance on life (and people in general) has changed. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Retrospective81 said:
EveWasFramed said:

We all have those days. I remember when I left the forum for a few months (I had my account deleted). The day I left was probably one of the top five worst days of my entire life. That was back in 2011 I think (I actually joined the forum in 2008 the first time). I was under so much stress and was experiencing crushing amounts of anxiety and I got on line for a bit, hoping it would help. Well, one tiny little incident while on line, and I just basically had a meltdown and had my account deleted immediately. I guess it was the proverbial "straw."
So, I know just how you feel, but I also know that deleting an account here won't really change much (if anything).
Next time, just take a breather.
And by the way...it's good to see your stance on life (and people in general) has changed. :)

Thank you so much for your encouragement and support Eve and I'm happy to know that even you has felt the same too but, it just goes to show we are all human and I'm not alone :)

Thanks again Eve this really moves me and inspires me even more :)

Brighter days ahead! :)

Thank you Leaning and to you sci fi and zero for the birthday wishes. Appreciated 101% :) and triple, I had that error too posting to my own thread! ha ha but yes, triple good real honest advice as always! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back